MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

Laurabolin prifile

Here is my Laurabolin profile, please make sudgestions as you see fit:

Common Name: Laurabolin
    Chemical Name: Nandrolone Laurate
    (base: 17beta-Hydroxyestra-4-en-3-one; 19-Nortestosterone; Nandrolone)
    (ester: Dodecanoic acid; laurostearic acid, duodecyclic acid; 1-undecanecarboxylic acid; dodecoic acid)
    Molecular Weight (base): 274.4022
    Formula (base): C18 H26 O2
    Formula (ester): C12 H24 O2.
    Melting Point: 44-46C
    Effective Dose: 200-400mg/week
    Active half-life: 10 days

Other trade names and manufactures & Ingredients:
    Fortabol – Parfarm, S.A. - 20mg/ml of Nandrolone Laurate with Vitamin A, 10/50ml vials
    Fortadex – Hydro G – 20mg/ml of Nandrolone Laurate, 5ml vials
    Fortadex – Hydro G – 50mg/ml of Nandrolone Laurate, 5ml vials
    Laurabolin 20 – Intervet Mexico - 20mg/ml of Nandrolone Laurate, 10/50ml vials
    Laurabolin 50 – Intervet Mexico - 20mg/ml of Nandrolone Laurate 10/50ml vials
    Laurabolin V – Intervet International NL - 50mg/ml of Nandrolone Laurate 10/50ml vials
    Laurabolin – Vamie Veterinar Chemie GmbH G – 25ml/ml of Nandrolone Laurate 5/10/50ml vials
    Laurabolin – Vamie Veterinar Chemie GmbH G – 50ml/ml of Nandrolone Laurate 5/10/50ml vials
    Laurabolin – Vamie Veterinar Werfft-Chemie A – 50ml/ml of Nandrolone Laurate /10/50ml vials
    Nandrabolin – 25mgs or 50mgs of Nandrolone Laurate

Storage: Storage at controlled room temperature 15 to 30 degrees C (59 to 86 degrees F) Do not permit to freeze. Protect from direct light.

Laurabolin is a veterinary oil based injectable steroid , which was intended for use in animals such as cat, dogs, pigs, lambs and horses. This compound has a long Anabolic action with minimal androgenic properties and was specifically designed to promote Protein Synthesis without the production of undesired effects. The cellular protein synthesis allows the prevention of protein loss through the urea and promotes tissue build up. In animals this compound has also been used to correct metabolic deficiencies, malnutrition, anemias and slow maturation. Few other characteristics of Laurabolin are maintenance of proper levels of Calcium & Phosphorous, and production of red blood cells.
    This compound is very similar to Deca -Durabolin ; the only true difference is the duration of its effectiveness. Laurabolin can remain effective for up to 21 days after the injection. Nandrolone’s structure is very similar to that of testosterone . The only difference if it lacks carbon atom a the 19th position, this causes it to have much lower androgenic properties then testosterone. The primary reason for low androgenic side effects associated with Nandrolone is that although it is altered by 5a-reductase enzyme just like testosterone, the altered product is dihydronandrolone which is much weaker in action then dihydrotestosterone. This item also has much lower tendency for estrogen conversion, the rate at which the Nandrolone converts to estrogen is estimated at 20% that of Testosterone. The disadvantage of Laurabolin over Deca-Durabolin is it’s very low concentration level of 25-50mg per cc/ml. This in turn forces the athlete to take multiple and voluminous injections, making it a little bit less desirable then Deca. However the price of Laurabolin is generally much lower then that of Deca-Durabolin somewhat making up for the voluminous and frequent injections. Also this compound is currently not counterfeited and is mostly available in Mexico, Canada and Europe. The gains with this compound are much slower then with testosterone, however they are of higher quality and are easier to maintain once the use of Laurabolin has been discontinued. Although the testosterone production down-regulation caused by Nandrolone is lower of then that of Testosterone use, a proper Post Cycle Therapy regiment should still be incorporated at the end of cycles consisting of Laurabolin.

The average doses for male athletes are in the range of 200-400mg per week. Female athletes can also find this item useful as it has low androgenic properties and high anabolic properties, which will limit virilizing effects. The average dose for a female athlete would be in the range of 50-100mg per week.
    Sample Male Cycle:
    Week 1-12 Sustanon250 @ 500mg/week – Laurabolin @ 400mg/week

Sample female cycle:
    Week 1-12 Laurabolin @ 50-100mg/week – Anavar @ 10mg every day

Side effects of this drug are very similar to the side effects of Deca-Durabolin. Some of the side effects experienced by male & female athletes are leucopoenia, nausea, symptoms resembling those of peptic ulcer, acne, oily skin, body/facial hair growth, edema, sleeplessness, chills, vomiting, diarrhea, hypertension, prolonged blood clotting time and minimum liver toxicity. Some of the side effects associated with female users are virilization such as deepening of the voice, menstrual irregularities, postmenopausal bleeding, and enlargement of clitoris. Side effects associated with male’s users are impotence, inhibition of testicular functions, and a few more rare once are gynecomastia and hair loss.

BUMP, no bdy has anything to say... better put something out here or there will be no more free help for you from me J/K

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good, I never really knew much about Laurabolin .

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Looks good, I never really knew much about Laurabolin.
    So instead of researching i could have just BS my way though...daaaamn....
    XXL

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    So instead of researching i could have just BS my way though...daaaamn....
    XXL
    Yeah, but instead you spent all that time "researching". live and learn!

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    I think its a perfect profile.
    Would be hard to find a flaw , maybe change " Also this compound is currently not counterfeited and is mostly available in Mexico , Canada , and Europe." , to :

This compound is unlikely to be counterfieted. Laurabolin is mostly available in Mexico , Canada , and Europe.

* I like this much better-great job Mike thnx for the chance to critique

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    ****, i wish i have something to say , because if no more help from u , this will be a problem, i always try to read as much as i can from your posts, because i think its the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicz
    ****, i wish i have something to say , because if no more help from u , this will be a problem, i always try to read as much as i can from your posts, because i think its the best.
    Thanks Bro, means a lot...you'll still get help

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    I think its a perfect profile.
    Would be hard to find a flaw , maybe change " Also this compound is currently not counterfeited and is mostly available in Mexico , Canada , and Europe." , to :

This compound is unlikely to be counterfieted. Laurabolin is mostly available in Mexico , Canada , and Europe.

* I like this much better-great job Mike thnx for the chance to critique
    Will do Thanks Bro! I like that better as well...XXL

Thread Information