sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

Arrow clenbuterol any good?

can anyone tell me if they have used clenbuterol, i know its supposed to help you to burn fat. do you get any other kind of results and how quick before you start to notice a differance in body fat reduction, how many do you think i should take a day?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Do a simple search.... http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=1022099

Many people have used it, and liked it a lot....

Some use it in PCT as well, clen is also good for helping with vascularity....

Read this on how to take it.... http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=23808

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    Mate it ok but i got mass shakes and felt like sh!t on it

bmwrob is offline Member
    IMO if you are asking questions like "how fast...... how many a day????" you need to do alot more research before you even come close to touching the stuff. So Like SC said and do a search.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    can anyone tell me if they have used clenbuterol, i know its supposed to help you to burn fat. do you get any other kind of results and how quick before you start to notice a differance in body fat reduction, how many do you think i should take a day?
    bro,you have no business using any substance,a quick search of your posts will tell anybody that,you first asked about shooting sust into your bis,then you asked how many dbol you should take a day,then you asked if you could get gyno and the you asked what nolvadex is.
    why dont you do some research instead of asking these questions.there is a ton of info here for you to learn and until you do learn i suggest you take absolutley nothing.you are a prime example of an irresponsable user bro.you have no idea what your taking so you will have no idea what the sides are gonna be when you get them.your gonna screw yourself.

Thread Information