xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

is this normal form a winstrol shot?

i just injected winstrol in my delt i know i did it ok the shot and i did all the proper pre injection routine and everything and its very sore and i cant move my arm too much i can do bius i couldunt really do chest tries or shoulders. and the area where i injected is red a lil.....is this just thge normal routine of injecting winny ?

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    nope .winny does not hurt at all the only thing is the firt time i run winnywas in a sus winny cycle when it was time to run winny .it was painful in the sents that wit oils the pin goes in wit easy but wit water base it give a bit of trouble to go in so a good push is needed to get the pin in, wit winny once in side i found it to be painless in fact

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon cycle
    nope .winny does not hurt at all the only thing is the firt time i run winnywas in a sus winny cycle when it was time to run winny .it was painful in the sents that wit oils the pin goes in wit easy but wit water base it give a bit of trouble to go in so a good push is needed to get the pin in, wit winny once in side i found it to be painless in fact
    Are you kidding me yes winny hurts

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon cycle
    hhmmmm .............it was obviously not winny that you shot. hey zoom, winny hurts when you shoot it. you'll get used to it, but it never stops hurting. as far as having to push the pin harder for winny?....i never noticed the difference. they all go in the same.

Thread Information