Thread: bromo and deca

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

bromo and deca

so this may sound like a dumb question and i myself am questioning puttting it up but i just want to make sure what everyone thinks. So for my next cycle im going with test deca dbol . I know that b-6 is used to prevent deca gyno but im curious how effective it really is... i mean will there be a need for me to also have bromo?? I dont mind spending the 55 bucks on it but if it's not needed then im going to be stuck with it. Or should i wait it out and then if needed order myself some? Just let me know what guys have done with your deca in the past.... At this point in time im leaning toward not getting it but then i have this fear that by some off chance the b-6 will do nothing for me...
    thanks fellas
    magic

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I always have Bromo, Nolva, Arimidex and Clomid on hand. Better safe then sorry bro. I started to develop gyno from Tren . I hopped on Nolva and that did the trick. But if I were you $55 is a good investent for piece of mind...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankass
    I always have Bromo, Nolva, Arimidex and Clomid on hand. Better safe then sorry bro. I started to develop gyno from Tren. I hopped on Nolva and that did the trick. But if I were you $55 is a good investent for piece of mind...
    you know what bro you're right... 55 is a hell of a lot better then the thousands it would cost to correct the problem if it got out of hand. I guess i will get it and just hang on to it since im sure ill do deca in the future again, and if i dont im sure one of my buddies will so ill sell it off to them and just get my money back..well now that this is decided time to snag a money order!! lol

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I wish you the best bro keep us posted.

Thread Information