GrantC5 is offline Associate Member

Please Help With Cycle

This is what I have can someone help with putting it together. I would like some suggestions on when to start each one and when to end. I want to run this for 10 - 14 weeks can someone help with putting together a cycle for these? Please talk in CC's because thats what I have in Tes, the Adrol and Win are oral.

Adrol - 50 mg,
    Tes Cyp - 10 CC
    Tes Nandrolone Deca - 10 CC
    Winstrol 20 mg,
    HCG
    Clomid mg?
    Arimidex - 5 mg

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I know you don't want to hear this but you got some reading to do. Your gonna need 2x as much Cyp and Deca before you can start. How about some info... Age, Stats, Years training... etc. I will help you get on track if you need some help.

If this is your first cycle, I would not run the anadrol , wait until you have sone a few cycles before you use it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, for your first cycle, your definitely running to much gear. I wouldn't run Anadrol the first time around, and most importantly, you do NOT have enough GEAR! If you run a 10 week cycle, you probably won't need HCG (though it's good to have on hand)

I am 31, 5'10, 190 7% Bodyfat and I have tried TES for a short period of time once. The stuff I have is a prescription (TES) and I dont have the option of getting more than my doctor prescribes, so basically I am screwed as far as that goes. My TES levels are just a little low so I am supposed to take 1 CC of each per week of the TES. But I wanted to incorporate the Adrol at the start and incorporate the WIN towards the end. I have arimidex prescribed also with the TES. I was thinking I could shorten the cycle up to 6 weeks and increase the CC of my TES shots. And then bring in the other two (Adrol @ beginning andWIN @ the end)

Some Stats: I have been lifting for 19 years, Arms are 18.5" Chest is 46, I started when I was 12 when I was playing sports. Bench 315 consistantely MAX 415 for 4. Pretty strong all around and have an EXCELLENT diet. Dont do drugs, Drink about once every couple of months. I'm ready to go to the next level.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    CC's mean nothing to us right now... we need to know the mg/ml ratio of each. I can tell you that you will need more gear (not more compounds but more deca and test.)

An example cycle with what you have would be something like this

Wk 1-12 Test cyp 500mg
    wk 1-11 Deca 400mg
    wk 9-14 winny 50mg ed
    pct start 17 days after last cyp shot (1 day after last winny)
    nolva 10mg ed

id drop the abombs all together...

I'll drop the A just based on everyone saying the same thing about them. 10 ml bottle I will check the Mg when I get home and post back. It is probally 250 mg though. I would think a total of 500 mg a week would be enough????? but based on what I am hearing it apparently isn't, I have a prescription so I doubt based on my blood work the doctor will prescribe a higher dose so I am basically screwed. What if I shorten the cycle to increase the amount per week? Another question I have is do you gain strength while on WIN? I have heard people say they are extremely strong and hard on WIN. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    I'll drop the A just based on everyone saying the same thing about them. 10 ml bottle I will check the Mg when I get home and post back. It is probally 250 mg though. I would think a total of 500 mg a week would be enough????? but based on what I am hearing it apparently isn't, I have a prescription so I doubt based on my blood work the doctor will prescribe a higher dose so I am basically screwed. What if I shorten the cycle to increase the amount per week? Another question I have is do you gain strength while on WIN? I have heard people say they are extremely strong and hard on WIN. Thanks

Bro just ride out the ten weeks and save up a stock pile of gear. Than go back to the doc and get more blood work done, as your test levels will still be low.

Once you get all the gear you need, run the cycle right.

As a last resort you could always homebrew your own prop, but I dont really recommend it for a first timer.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    500mg of test a week is perfect... but you only have 10ml so that will only last 5 weeks. A 5 week cycle of cyp is a complete waste. It takes 3-4 weeks for the blood levels to become saturated and consistent, so by the time you stop you will just begin to feel the test "working."

Yes winny makes you stronger and harder. My advice is follow the cycle i laid out for you.

Thread Information