Thread: Test Flu

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member

Question Test Flu

Have a question from a buddy. I have no experience with test flu myself since it's never happened to me so i'll ask around here.
    He just started his second cycle and he's using QV enanthate . Two days ago he front loaded 1000mg, 2cc's in each shoulder now both his shoulder are swollen up like grapefruits, he can barely move them at all and last night he was sick several times and he's running a temp of 104. That high of a temp sounds pretty messed up to me, plus i dont see why he's in so much pain with his shoulders, it's never really bothered me...
    Any advise for him, or suggestions on how to improve his situation or should he just wait it out?

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    bump for more info

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    stupid idea to front load en. as with any gear, keep the dosages consistant throughout the cycle. and he has no choice but to wait it out. his temp is due to the simple fact that he injected a **** load of a un-natural substance into his body and his whit blood cells are trying to recreate homeostasis. so in the future, tell your buddy to stick with the same dosage throughout a cycle and to lower the dosage

In return... a lot of people advocate the use of a front load and swear by it as it theoretically keeps the test levels stable throughout the entire cycle without the fluctuations due to half-lives. My other buddy uses a front load 2000mg of enanthate every time he goes on it and never has any adverse effects such as the ones i listed. I myself have also front loaded using prop instead of a double test e dose without any problems.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    is this his first cycle? If he has not had any prior experiance on shooting in the delts then 2cc's is alot of juice for a first time. His body is treating it as an infection and thats why his temp is so high. just need to wait it out.

It's his third cycle...second decent cycle, his first one was a mess so it doesnt really count... and he's shot in the delts lots of times... he's gone up to 2.5 cc's before in the delts without problems

Thread Information