Ronrizzle is offline New Member

last minute increase. ok?

Hey folks,
    Need some help with a last minute decision. A short while ago I posted a thread about a choice made to run 500 mgs omnadren eod only. Yes there is pct and ancilliaries. The basic response I got was test only cycles are good. Well, my source just came along some organon deca and some d-bol. Its is week 8 and my gains are **** good, but I am tweekin to add some thing for the last six weeks. If I was to add these substances is it ok. And if so at what dose?
    My source is pretty diesal and said it is not such a good decision for the fact that test stops working after week 8. I don't believe that.

He said if anything 200 mgs of deca for the last six weeks could be beneficial for my joints. I believe that.

Any suggestions.

Too late to add in Deca now bro because it takes too long to kick in--would be a waste of gear. Test wont stop working but you dont want to extend your cycle too long because recovery starts becoming difficult.

Your gains are good, so be happy. Dont be impatient. Finish the cycle right and save the gear for next cycle. The shorter you make this cycle the sooner you will be able to recover and start a **** good cycle next time IMO.

Ronrizzle is offline New Member

what about?

What about the d-bol? That does not take long kick in.
    Plus, I don't feel like I am wasting anything. If have alot of the stuff and I don't forsee a shortage in the near future.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    the only thing you'll get from dbol is bloat....save it.do as BCS suggested

Thread Information