DELUCA is offline New Member

Why did this happen

Last week i started my second cycle. I am taking 2 cc's of EQ and 2 cc's of Sust 250 a week. Monday mornings i load 1 cc of EQ and 1 cc of sust 250 in a 23 g 1.5. and inject it in my buttucks. I do the same thing on thursday nights on the other cheek. I usually have my freind do it for me but he wasnt around so i went on the forum and looked up how to do it. I followed the directions perfectly. I injected it in my buttucks pulled back a lil n didnt c ne blood and slowly pushed in out. When i took the needle out bllod shot out like a volcano. Should i b worried about this. It stoped bleeding in like 2 minutes. Where else sholuld i inject. I am very lean and have very lil fat on me.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    could be that you hit a vein either going in or comming out. I wouldn't really worry about it. You can inject just about everywhere, ive hit pecs, delts, tri's, bi's, lats, quads, calves, glutes and traps. check out www.spotinjections.com for some videos and other pointers.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    the exact same thing happend to me about 3 months ago. you went through a vein dont worry bro youll be fine. i almost freaked out when that happend to me too. check my past posts youll find it.

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    Yeah no need 2 b 2 worried just like symatech said u could have hit something on the needles entry.

seanw is offline Banned
    I bleed there all the time but I think its from shaking so much. As long as it stops in a couple of minutes its no bigee....

Iowa is offline Banned
    you might want to consider doing your sust eod instead of twice a week. Get the full advantage of all the esters.

DELUCA is offline New Member

Nice

Ive read post about guys who have injected themselves there first time and felt like they were gonna pass out. After i shot and the blood shot like 2 feet i felt normal. All my idiot friends kept buggin me out tellin me i should be worried becuz i injected into a vein. I heard about injecting sust eod. I am really lean(skinny) like my body fat is way below 10%. I was thinking of injecting into my bicep. I have 23 g 1.5 syringes. Are those gonna be to long.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DELUCA
    Ive read post about guys who have injected themselves there first time and felt like they were gonna pass out. After i shot and the blood shot like 2 feet i felt normal. All my idiot friends kept buggin me out tellin me i should be worried becuz i injected into a vein. I heard about injecting sust eod. I am really lean(skinny) like my body fat is way below 10%. I was thinking of injecting into my bicep. I have 23 g 1.5 syringes. Are those gonna be to long.
    yeah, those are way to long. 1.5 inch for glutes and 1 inchers everywhere else.

Thread Information