Boba Fett is offline New Member

Question 1 week cycle..need advice?!?!?

Ive been on the 1-TU from nutrex for almost a week (150mg) a day. For those of you who dont know about the product, it completely bypasses the liver and is absorbed throught the lymphatic system. I want to stop taking it, just cause im 'paranoid' about estrogen or progesterone side effects...mainly 'gyno'. Although , 1-test cant aromatize to estrogen, im still corncerned . Can i stop completely or should i slowly lower the dosage for a few days?...and should I do post cycle therapy or not since its only been a week.

Thank you
    Boba

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett
    Ive been on the 1-TU from nutrex for almost a week (150mg) a day. For those of you who dont know about the product, it completely bypasses the liver and is absorbed throught the lymphatic system. I want to stop taking it, just cause im 'paranoid' about estrogen or progesterone side effects...mainly 'gyno'. Although , 1-test cant aromatize to estrogen, im still corncerned . Can i stop completely or should i slowly lower the dosage for a few days?...and should I do post cycle therapy or not since its only been a week.

Thank you
    Boba
    No problems with gyno with 1 test, in fact you can do real test and probably not need anti-e's at all with levels of 400 mg or less per week.

1-TU, I know it has hype, but there is a real testosterone undecanate pill, I think its called Anavar or something similar and its not very effective at all. In otherwords take 150 mg and still the digestive system and liver manage to get 99% of it before it gets to your blood stream. I've done 300 mg a day of 1-TU and the effect was nowhere near as strong as merely 5 mg a day of Methyl 1-Test. If that gives you an idea, 300 mg a day was still not netting as much as 5 mg of 1-test to the blood stream! You are better off with M-1-T by far, all of the 1-test will make it to your blood stream in the M1T form.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    there is a real testosterone undecanate pill, I think its called Anavar
    No it's called andriol & is totally useless so I'd imagine 1-TU will be even worse ( I saw virtually zero effects with 280mg ED of andriol! )

Anavar is an absolutely fantastic AS so don't get the two confused or you'll upset me!!

Weel then, can I stop the 1-TU completely in 1 day?....i havent taking a pill today yet.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Weel then, can I stop the 1-TU completely in 1 day?....i havent taking a pill today yet.
    shouldn't be a problem at all - but I doubt you'll get any gyno from it anyhow...

thanks man

Thread Information