Slash10 is offline New Member

Conversoin from Testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone

I have a question about the conversoin from Test to Dihydro-test. I know that too much dihydro can lead to an enlarged prostate gland but how does this work. Would your prostate convert the test that your bringing into your body through injections into dihydro or is this impossible. And why is Parabolan so bad for you in regards to your prostate gland if it doesn't convert into dihyrotestosterone? Would Masteron also be bad for your prostate since its conversion to dihydro is high (ie: hair loss).

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member

Slash10 is offline New Member
    Thanks bro, the reason I was asking is that I am going to the doctor to get some things checked out and some of the signs that I notice point to an enlarged prostate gland so I'm a bit freaked out. I have a feeling it might have been aggrevated from the Tren that I took.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    what r ur symptoms?

Would your prostate convert the test that your bringing into your body through injections into dihydro or is this impossible
    Your prostrate does not convert test, the 5-alpha reductase enzyme converts free testosterone to dht, so yes excess test in ur system be it injectable or produced by the body will convert to give more dht.

You can block the conversion but some people find it counteracts the gains, there is dutasteride? which will block converstion at both type1 and type2 5AR and there is propecia (finasteride) that will block only at type1. I beleive they give something like 5mg daily of finasteride to reduce prostatitis, however dont take my word for that, seek medical help.

Signs of enlarged prostate while on cyle or eca for me are normal, they stop when i stop juicing

peace

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you could throw some saw palmetto in there to

Thread Information