bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

clomid during cycle?

i was told by an experienced buddy of mine that its good to take clomid in intervals throughout my cycle ex. 3 weeks on 3 weeks off along with nolva if i want to at 10 mg/day. he says that it also reverses gyno if the tissue underneath the nipple is still soft what do u guys think... its not like hes the one selling it to me i have my own sources so its not like hes trying to get me to spend more money, i just wanna be as safe as possible thats all, so any oppinions would be appreciated thanks.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    clomid is a mild anti-estrogen. so yes it works how good not that good. just go with arimidex and nolvadex and don't waste clomid.

cool thanks bro

dogsofwar is offline Member
    If your androgen levels are not low enough, Clomid is rendered useless. If you take Clomid too long (say if you were actually going to take it in a cycle, you will have vision problems and other sides after several weeks).

really? do u know that for sure?? i thought u had to take it for a long time to notice sides like that

2timer is offline Senior Member
    I notice it first week. I hate clomid when I am on. depression and vision problem are absolutely sick.

so r the sides reversable?? and i took it for like 3 weeks pct and i dont find it did anything to me

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    so r the sides reversable?? and i took it for like 3 weeks pct and i dont find it did anything to me
    I find 50 mg EOD during cycle and 50 mg ed is all that is needed and have excellent recovery. I never need any other anti-e even on 750 mg testosterone , no gyno. Clomid is no good as an anti-e if you allow simptoms to show up but will work OK as long as you start from the start and keep it up. At the below 50 mg a day level, I dont get sides, no effects on vision or other. BTW the effects on vision are similar to those you get on the prohormone andro or if you take DHEA you get the same vision disturbances and these are temporary and go away when you quit the clomid.

awsome thanks alot bro i see things a lot more clear now lol... one more question... what if i run 50 mg/day of clomid three weeks on and three weeks off throughout the cycle then i also use it pct is that ok? and should i still use nolva throughout the cycle every day at 10mg/day? cause i get gyno real easy i still have some puffyness in the nipples when theyre soft... my buddy says that i can still reverse it while the tissue underneath the nipple is still soft is this true?? thanks

dogsofwar is offline Member
    During the use of AAS, the level of androgens in the body elevate causing the androgen receptors to become highly activated, and through the HPTA, a signal tells our testes to stop producing testosterone . During a cycle the body has far higher than normal levels of androgens and, as long as this level is high enough, Clomid will not help to keep natural testosterone production up.

awsome thanks alot bro i see things a lot more clear now lol... one more question... what if i run 50 mg/day of clomid three weeks on and three weeks off throughout the cycle then i also use it pct is that ok? and should i still use nolva throughout the cycle every day at 10mg/day? cause i get gyno real easy i still have some puffyness in the nipples when theyre soft... my buddy says that i can still reverse it while the tissue underneath the nipple is still soft is this true?? thanks
    Well it really matters what "shape" your overall breast is taking... its manly if it is round, its feminine if its pointy as in cone shaped. A lot of guys mistaken water bloat under the nipple for gyno, also you can put a LOT of fat on during a steroid cycle and your tummy area gets the fat/water bloat first, but when the water bloats your face a little (most of us dont recognize it until after PCT when the water bloat goes away), the bloating of the face is the same thing that puts some water under your nipple. These are not necessarily anything to worry about.

If your nipples "hurt and ache", you cannot wash in the shower without saying "OUCH" when you wash your nipples - thats gyno. Somewhat itchy, red, sensative but not that much is most likely the effects of growing your chest muscles and stretching skin!

yeah my nips dont hurt at all but they just look puffy to me, i doubt its water because i did my last cycle like 4 months ago but anyways thanks a lot guys it was greatly appreciated.

yeah my nips dont hurt at all but they just look puffy to me, i doubt its water because i did my last cycle like 4 months ago but anyways thanks a lot guys it was greatly appreciated.
    You could post a picture and get second opinion from others on this board.

low dosing clomid with an aromatase inhibitor can be a good idea (particularly if you are using femara). to give you the positive benefits of estrogen (since femara cuts estro levels to nil)

Ok Awsome Thanks For The Great Responses Guys .. Take Care

Thread Information