Thread: Testosus 100

Papapumpster5 is offline New Member

Testosus 100

Im considering starting a new cycle of testosus 100, ive done dianabol before and i was wondering if you could tell me all i need to know about Testosus. What guage needs and if and what kind of estrogen blockers i need to use.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sounds as if you need to do ALOT of research bro

this is why i posted the question i would like some information before making this commitment. I would like to know all that you know about testosus 100 so i can make an informed decision. Your help is greatly appriciated.

bro,i never heard of testosus 100..is it a suspension ,or does it have an ester attached to it.when i say do research im saying to do a search before you ask your question as im sure any question you may have has already been asked and if after doing a search and you still cant find the info then by all means ask away

heres what i found with 1 search

Testosus 100
    Testosterone suspension is an injectable preparation containing unesterfied testosterone in a water base. Among athletes, testosterone suspension has a reputation of being an extremely potent injectable, often ranked highest among the testosterones. Very fast acting, testosterone suspension will sustain elevated testosterone levels for only 2-3 days. Athletes will most commonly inject "suspension" daily, at a dosage of 50-100 mg. Although this drug requires frequent injections, it will pass through a needle as fine as a 27 gague insulin . This allows users to hit smaller muscles such as delts for injections. Although this drug is very effective for building muscle mass, its side effects are also very extreme. The testosterone in this compound will convert to estrogen very quickly, and has a reputation of being the worst testosterone to use when wishing to avoid water bloat. Gynocomastia is also seen very quickly with this drug, and quite often cannot be used without an anti-estrogen. Blood pressure and kidney functions should also be looked at during heavy use. Suspension is not a common drug outside the U.S. and Canada, so with the disappearing "real" American versions, availability has become very scarce. There are currently many fakes being circulated, with real products seen only rarely. Since this is a water based injectable, I would be very wary of using a counterfeit. It is more likely bacteria would be a problem with water based products and if the fake was not made to laboratory standards (most are not) your health could be at risk.

I had also read this. I asked my question poorly to begin with. Would Nolvadex be a suitable anti-estrogen to use? Also what would help me with the water bloat. Do you know of anyone who has ever used testosus?

i have never used testosus but i have used test suspension.the gyno is no joke,run nolva at 20mg ed and i would start a week before just to let the blood levels get up.dont run it for more then 4 weeks either.and you need to run a longer acting test with it so after your 4 weeks your levels stay elevated or you WILL lose all the gains you get from the suspension.as far as keeping the bloat down.the nolva will help and keep a clean diet.low sodium.hope this helps

what do you suggest i use as my other form of test

Thread Information