1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Question Tren 75mg vs 100mg

I was just wondering the difference in gains people got when using 100mg ED vs 75mg ED, I've heard its not a big difference other than sides is that true?

not2bigyet is offline Member
    If it's your first time running Tren , only run 75mg/ED no need to go to 100mg/ED. I've done both and have not noticed any more gains, but I seemed to sweat a lot more

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I'm going with 75mg ED this time, I'm going to have another batch for next time on lay away though just so I know how much to have aside if the gains don't out weigh the added sides then screw it hehe

thick one is offline Associate Member
    it's true with me anyway. just finished 10 weeks of tren - started at 75mg/day and then upped it to 100mg ed by the 5th week. no major difference between the doses as far as gains, but as soon as i upped to 100mg/day, i became an azzhole to my wife, family, and friends. i literally felt like hurting someone/something, i wasn't myself. at 100mg is also when i noticed the dreaded insomnia and night sweats. tren is some powerful **** and i love it, but i doubt i will use it again as my wife might divorce my azz! find your comfort zone and stay with it.

Thread Information