pirate23 is offline New Member

Talking A newb that requests your advice....

This will be my first cycle I've started my entire life. (cheer) My goal is to get lean and ripped so I can sport the no shirt and be proud.

Backgroud: I'm 6'3" and weigh 255lbs with some really good muscle on me as is. (age=32)

Goals: I want to lean the body fat percentage to the 6%-12% range. (currenlty at 22%)

I really don't care about "size" persay because I'm big as is, and strength is no concern with me either. Funny that I'm stronger than most of the guys at the gym on gear to begin with.

Currently: I'm taking a cycle of Winny at 2cc EOD.

I'm wonder if:

a) I need to take Winny at 1cc ED or is the 2cc EOD fine?
    b) should I cycle this with either EQ or CLEN ? (which would be better?)

I appreciate any help or advice you guys could give a noob.

Wanted to add that I have a pretty good diet and do cardio at least 5-6 days a week along with the weight training.

Thanks for any advice, and I do research alot of this stuff. Sometimes, you get conflicting stuff and other stuff is kind of overwhelming with the mixed opinions.

ps. Just started his intial cycle couple days ago, so I can stack anything without missing a beat. Also able to get gear supply very fast (hours if need) so getting gear is not a prob as well.

This is my first post!
    Last edited by pirate23; 10-07-2004 at 04:49 PM.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    gewwt some test first off. u will need it.

second winny needs to be taken ED because of the short half life.

hate to say it bro but it sounds like u should have dome some more research before u jumped into things. but mainly ghet some test and start running it right away. best woul dbe test prop but that requires ED injections, so u might want to use enanthate @ 500mg/week broken into two shots

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    gewwt some test first off. u will need it.

second winny needs to be taken ED because of the short half life.

hate to say it bro but it sounds like u should have dome some more research before u jumped into things. but mainly ghet some test and start running it right away. best woul dbe test prop but that requires ED injections, so u might want to use enanthate @ 500mg/week broken into two shots
    agreed.
    diet and cardio have more of an impact on losing body fat than do AAS.
    just something to keep in mind....
    good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    agreed.
    diet and cardio have more of an impact on losing body fat than do AAS.
    just something to keep in mind....
    good luck bro.
    Yeah, I do know the importance of this. Lost about 45lbs of fat already due to pure diet/cardio alone.

Thing about the AAS is that I have few people telling me to stack EQ /Winny together or Winny/TEST so I suggested to start a trial run with Winny alone. (even though i've read and was told to stack ) Now, I just want to keep my size, and lose the waist and get a hard body look.

appreciate the advice so far!
    Last edited by pirate23; 10-07-2004 at 07:54 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    If strength and size are no concern right now, it seems that diet and cardio alone with ephedrine or clen would be a good choice. Until you get to the point where you've lost all the weight you want to, there is no need for AAS. Clen has a very good anti-catabolic effect, which it seems is what youre looking for. I think a big misconception is that winny is a fat burner/andor it will cut you up(hence your friends telling you do do winny). Winny is primarily a muscle hardener. Keep up the diet, you've lost 45 lbs already! and if you're worried about preserving muscle now, throw in some clen.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    you are going to gain weight on this cycle....

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    If strength and size are no concern right now, it seems that diet and cardio alone with ephedrine or clen would be a good choice. Until you get to the point where you've lost all the weight you want to, there is no need for AAS. Clen has a very good anti-catabolic effect, which it seems is what youre looking for. I think a big misconception is that winny is a fat burner/andor it will cut you up(hence your friends telling you do do winny). Winny is primarily a muscle hardener. Keep up the diet, you've lost 45 lbs already! and if you're worried about preserving muscle now, throw in some clen.
    The Winny is moreso that I can keep my muscle as I lose the weight, and not so much to help me "burn the fat" so to speak. I hear mixed reviews about CLEN and how effective it is. Any thoughts on that?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    you are going to gain weight on this cycle....
    Which kind of weight are you referring to? Good kind or bad?

I'm not so much concerned with weight as I am "body fat". If it's good weight I gain, then I can live with that. I've started the Winny so I can keep the muscle I have as I lose the "fat" around it.

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    you'll gain weight with that cycle, how you lose fat depends on your workout and diet. but for sure you'll burn more calories and it will ease you to lose fat.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    clen works very well imo

GuerrillaPimp is offline New Member
    Are you injecting it or drinking it?

Is one deffinitly better then the other?

If injecting are you doing so in different places/site injecting?

I am in a very similar situation to you and these are additional questions I have relevant to the topic.

Thanks for the help

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    Mate i agree that diet and cardio have a great success rate in loosing bf in done correctly. Good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by GuerrillaPimp
    Are you injecting it or drinking it?

Is one deffinitly better then the other?

If injecting are you doing so in different places/site injecting?

I am in a very similar situation to you and these are additional questions I have relevant to the topic.

Thanks for the help
    I'm currently injecting it. I heard and read that you get better results via injection. My concern was wether to do it ED or EOD. I've heard mix opinions on this as well. I'm going to ED just to be sure. Make it 1cc per day, and probably will mix with CLEN or Test now.

I currently inject in one butt cheek and will rotate the other every week.
    Last edited by pirate23; 10-08-2004 at 09:33 AM.

Thread Information