m16a2 is offline Senior Member

cycle critique prop/fina/igf/winny/clen 2x4

Here is the next cycle I am planning, along with some other good bros who will be running simliar cycles.

wk 1-9 fina 75-100mg ed (homebrew)
    wk 1-9 prop 100mg ed (ugl)
    wk 3-9 winny 50mg ed (ugl)
    wk 7-10 lr3-igf1 40-60mcg ed
    wk 1-15 l-dex .25ed
    wk 1-15 nolva 10mg ed
    wk 9(+3 days) start clomid 300x1/100x30/50x15
    *wk 4-5 / 10-12 / 15-16 clen 200mcg/day

I have used fina/winny in the past and had sides of aggression, high bp, headaches, and then of course the dredded fina dick after the cycle was over. So for all the newbies out there who want to do a cycle without a test base, re-consider -- your dick will thank you later.

*The clen is spread out farther because the 2 on 2 off builds up my tolerance too fast. For example, 200mcg won't have any effect on me right now.

I am open to any suggestions or feedback from experienced bros, mods, or vets.
    Last edited by rampage76; 10-08-2004 at 06:48 PM.

BUMP. Someone has to have something to say

changed my name back, now can i get some response!!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    Here is the next cycle I am planning, along with some other good bros who will be running simliar cycles.

wk 1-9 fina 75-100mg ed (homebrew)
    wk 1-9 prop 100mg ed (ugl)
    wk 3-9 winny 50mg ed (ugl)
    wk 7-10 lr3-igf1 40-60mcg ed
    wk 1-15 l-dex .25ed
    wk 1-15 nolva 10mg ed
    wk 9(+3 days) start clomid 300x1/100x30/50x15
    *wk 4-5 / 10-12 / 15-16 clen 200mcg/day

I have used fina/winny in the past and had sides of aggression, high bp, headaches, and then of course the dredded fina dick after the cycle was over. So for all the newbies out there who want to do a cycle without a test base, re-consider -- your dick will thank you later.

*The clen is spread out farther because the 2 on 2 off builds up my tolerance too fast. For example, 200mcg won't have any effect on me right now.

I am open to any suggestions or feedback from experienced bros, mods, or vets.

1) i would either drop the tren to 75mg/ed or up the test to 125mg/ED. u want your test top be higher than the tren so as u dont get limp dick.
    2) run the test at least 1 week longer than the fina, preferably 2. tren shuts u down hardcore(as u konw from previous experience) so it is best to run the test for longer so it makes recovery easier
    3) throw some b-6 in there @ 200mg/ed to help with the prolactin from the tren. u didnt need it before cause winny blocks progesterone, but now u will

U dont think that running winny 50 days out of the 65 will prevent it enough? I have no problem with throwing b-6 in there, but I don't know if it is needed. And limp dick with 700mg/prop wk? bro, think again, that is a pretty high dose even with fina.

U dont think that running winny 50 days out of the 65 will prevent it enough? I have no problem with throwing b-6 in there, but I don't know if it is needed. And limp dick with 700mg/prop wk? bro, think again, that is a pretty high dose even with fina.

is this your second time with fina?

trust me when i say to run the prop higher than the fina. ive done it both ways.... and my dick works when the test is higher but when they are they same..... hes down for the count.

i mean if u dont want to try it at least , that fine.... but u are risking it.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    and why not throw in some B6 at 200mg/day? the stuff is dirt cheap (5-6.00 bucks) and it's better to be safe then sorry.

my bad about the winny i didne see that. u can cut out the b-6 if u want to then

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    my bad about the winny i didne see that. u can cut out the b-6 if u want to then

Yeah, that's what I was saying. Yes this is my second run with fina/winny and I have had no problems with fina dick during the fina cycle. Contrary to popular belief, fina did not cause me any problems with my dick while on cycle, but after, it was a nightmare from hell.

Where are my mods/vets here? I really would like any feedback from some experienced bros

i would save your lr3-igf1 for PCT. to help solidfy all your gains and keep them

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i would save your lr3-igf1 for PCT. to help solidfy all your gains and keep them
    So start the IGF-1 during PCT itself... as in at the end of week 9, the day after I'm finished with fina/prop/winny.

I like that idea. Of course, I would prefer var for that task, but I can't afford it and var even seems to shutdown your HTPA to some extent.

So start the IGF-1 during PCT itself... as in at the end of week 9, the day after I'm finished with fina/prop/winny.

I like that idea. Of course, I would prefer var for that task, but I can't afford it and var even seems to shutdown your HTPA to some extent.

yep thats what i would do.

Thread Information