your mom is offline Junior Member

Am I too late for PCT?

Man I'm on mysecond week of pct and for week 1 I had enough nolvadex to run and then ran out. So I went to TJ. Shoped around ands went to one of them and the guy sold me Ketotifen. He said it was a generic brand for nolvadex. It was only 9 dollars for 30 tabs. When I got home I was kinda weary because I know they come in 10-20mg tabs. These were only 1mg/tab. Maybe they were new, but turns out that it is for ashtma.

I had my last shot of prop on the 22nd of sept. My friend said I would be good to start till after 2 weeks for pct. But I thought it was 3 days. He knows his **** too. I'm going back down tommorrow to get some omifen and nolva.

Is it too late? Or do I still have a chance.

I also took 200iu hcg at my last shot too.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I would just be safe and order some nolv from AR-R .com and be done with it.
    And i dont think your buddy really knows what he is talking about. Does he have a clue what the active life of prop is? Dont think it is two weeks But if it is conveinient to hit up mex, go for it

your mom is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    I would just be safe and order some nolv from AR-R .com and be done with it.
    And i dont think your buddy really knows what he is talking about. Does he have a clue what the active life of prop is? Dont think it is two weeks But if it is conveinient to hit up mex, go for it
    Do you think I should do both nolva and clomid? Shouls I start it all over again?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i would just get some real nolva and clomid and continue from where you are... by the end of week 3 if you feel you are not completely recovered just run another week of clomid/nolva

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    You should start PCT 3 days after your last shot of prop - enanth is 2 weeks after last shot. I'd just re-start PCT where you left off.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    yeah man just pick up where u left off it wont do u any harm

nolvadex is just a brand name for the chemical Tamoxifen Citrate, if someone tries to sell you something other than this as nolva it's fake

clomid = clomiphene citrate

but instead of dealing with people that are gonna rip you off, just order from the AR site that has its link in the upper right corner.

Support the board

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by your mom
    Man I'm on mysecond week of pct and for week 1 I had enough nolvadex to run and then ran out. So I went to TJ. Shoped around ands went to one of them and the guy sold me Ketotifen. He said it was a generic brand for nolvadex. It was only 9 dollars for 30 tabs. When I got home I was kinda weary because I know they come in 10-20mg tabs. These were only 1mg/tab. Maybe they were new, but turns out that it is for ashtma.

I had my last shot of prop on the 22nd of sept. My friend said I would be good to start till after 2 weeks for pct. But I thought it was 3 days. He knows his **** too. I'm going back down tommorrow to get some omifen and nolva.

Is it too late? Or do I still have a chance.

I also took 200iu hcg at my last shot too.
    If you restart on your own, then no need for PCT. If you are wallowing in depression from zero testosterone levels then its never too late for clomid. Clomid directly triggers your increased production of testosterone . Its the best, get some and get your stuff back in order.

Thread Information