Thread: dbol ?

_blank_

_blank_
    Last edited by 8f7dn48dn3v5dn4d8f6kg; 04-14-2016 at 01:30 AM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghstay05
    hey j/w does d-bol alone shut you down......just need to settle an argument between me and a friend, thanks guys.
    Yes it does. Some take it 10 mgs early in the am so it does not and use that as a bridge, but if you are doing a cycle of it and taking larger amounts, it shuts you down.

_blank_
    Last edited by 8f7dn48dn3v5dn4d8f6kg; 04-14-2016 at 01:31 AM.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    tell your friend he is a retard and should not be using steroids . No test=No cycle

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    tell your friend he is a retard and should not be using steroids. No test=No cycle

agree w/ the statement but who said his friend was indeed doing a dbol only cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    agree w/ the statement but who said his friend was indeed doing a dbol only cycle?
    i never said nor assumed his friend was doing a d-bol only cycle. if my statement came off to you in that manner i am sorry. i was saying his friend was a moron for arguing a wrong point. he was wrong in assuming a d-bol only cycle will not shut you down. clear anything up for ya?

i never said nor assumed his friend was doing a d-bol only cycle. if my statement came off to you in that manner i am sorry. i was saying his friend was a moron for arguing a wrong point. he was wrong in assuming a d-bol only cycle will not shut you down. clear anything up for ya?

no prob bro.......it was just a question

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    no prob bro.......it was just a question
    yeah i went back and read my first post and it did kind of come off in that manner. i was simply stating that his friend should not be using steroids until he educates himself. i assumed he would or has used AAS due to the topic of they're argument, thats why i said he has no business using AAS.

yeah i went back and read my first post and it did kind of come off in that manner. i was simply stating that his friend should not be using steroids until he educates himself. i assumed he would or has used AAS due to the topic of they're argument, thats why i said he has no business using AAS.

completely agree......i researched 2 years myself and put on 30lbs naturally before i started my cycle, and i'm glad i did.....

Thread Information