MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member

How's this for my first cycle?

I've been researching, and I've decided to switch the Deca I was going to use with Tren . I know alot of people say Tren isn't good for your first cycle, but I've also read of people using it for their first cycle in low doses, and everything was fine. So, I've read start off with 50-100mg of Tren. ed. I've also read to only do Tren. for about an 8-week cycle. I was going to use Tren. and 500mg of Test. a week. Anything else I should use with it? Also, is it ok to use 500mg of Test. in one injection? Or break it down into two injections a week? So, what do you think?

50-100mg-Tren. ed
    500mg-Test. week
    around 4000 calories a day
    high protein, med. carb, low fat diet
    Continue Test. for a week after last Tren. injection

Britguy is offline Banned

Smile

firstly mate, present your cycle like you've done in here and present your diet in diet forum as there are some excellent knowledgable people about in there, most will tell you to do a test only cycle like the one below, this is to guage how you will react with AAS and what gains you make

wk 1-10/12 500mg Test Enanthate Per week (taken in 2 doses, mon + thurs, for example)

personally i wouldn't use tren on a first cycle, no way, people have used it from what ive read and been ok - dont get me wrong, however it is a harsh injectable and can be used further down the line,
    Also don't forget your Clomid and Nolva for post cycle (2 weeks after last shot of Test) i dont use nolva throughout cycle because 1) its more toxic to the liver than people think and 2) i haven't experienced gyno at the dosages ive run, it also makes me lethargic although this can be associated with the test as well.
    Best thing to do is keep researching and reading what others have done for their 1st cycles cos you can't go wrong with this board

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Tren for a first cycle has nothing to do with the doses. It's just that as first cycle your gonna be a pin cusion. I ran it my first cycle and fell in love... It now has a place in every future cycle. Here was my first cutter.

Weeks 1-6 Tren 75mg ED
    Weeks 1-6 Test Prop 100mg ED
    Weeks 1-6 Winny 50mg ED

...Clomid etc etc.

I put on some quality mass and went from 15% bf to 9.5% in 6 weeks on a strict CKD Diet with moderate cardio...

tankass, is there any chance you could pm me with your diet during that cycle, i know it may not be ideal for me but id like to see it as im doing something very similar, hoping to add muscle and drop fat

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Check this out. My friends post about the Diet. We did the same thing but he stayed natural. Its a good read and has crazy before a after pics of him.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=26365

brilliant post, how he (and you) could go with no carbs allday was insane! just show how you can look like when your dedicated - its an inspiration for sure anyway

Wow! That's amazing! But how the hell did you have ANY energy w/o carbs for six days?! I would try it, but besides working out, I also have to train a little cardio and do my jiu-jitsu and muay thai classes. So, do you guys think around 4000 calories with the cycle I posted above is good? more? less? Thanks for your posts guys!

Hmm. I'll *bump* this back up there.....

*bumps one more time*..Just to make sure you make it, 'lil fella! woo! woo!

Jackt23 is offline Member
    #1...i wouldnt use tren only...prob 80% if not more of the guys in here will tell you to start with a test..and add to that
    #2...if u want to run 500mg a week of test youll want to split it up depending on what test....prop will be shot ed or eod..cyp enanthate might be shot 2 times a week...but if you want to do tren..and you will be takin shots every day anyway and if thats the case, look at prop...depends what u want to do...lean go with prop, otherwise bulk go with cyp or enanthate
    #3...definately need nolv or clomid if not both..it might not be necessary but why risk it(nolv that is)

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    test is best bro

Jackt23 is offline Member
    true but the ester isnt...i dont understand..if test is test then how do the esters effect their effect, and why is there a profile for each...whynot just lumpt hem all under TEST..??

Thread Information