Laius is offline New Member

Pro-hormones and Teens?

Hello, I was just wondering, what is the current view on using pro-hormones at age 19/20. Is it suggested to wait, as with steroids , or do you think this is an adequate time to start.

spike326 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Laius
    Hello, I was just wondering, what is the current view on using pro-hormones at age 19/20. Is it suggested to wait, as with steroids, or do you think this is an adequate time to start.
    many people say no, but many people have done it at 19/20 and dont tell anyone. Life is all about risks, it depends on what risks you want to take.

andy78139 is offline New Member
    I was 18 and half when i did my first cycle of pro-hormones, it was 19-nor for 4 weeks. I personally felt this to be a mild product and generally increased my well being. When i turned 19 i did a 4 week cycle of m1t and kinda feel i wasnt ready for it. I ran it at 10mg/day and even with that amount found it to be a very harsh supplement. The sides were crazy and it shut my system down hard, have recover and back to normal now mind. It was very effective but i advise not for the yongers. It is for this reason i personally, at the risk of sounding unpopular, would like to see m1t treated more like aas and not available "off the shelves" (just my two cents)

meat is offline Associate Member
    i would wait till at least your early 20s . to start using AAS or pro hormones.i have read a lot of negative remarks about starting in your teens.your natural hormones should be peeking right now and id take advantage of that .

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    I think its just one of those things u have to decide for yourself. I mean i know im guilty of doing pro-hormones when i was 16-17. I mean everyone of these guys that use AS are taking a risk. U just have to decide if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Thread Information