Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cocaine And Aas

mithical is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Cocaine And Aas

SAYS IT IN THE TITLE, ANY OPINIONS, JUST THAT 'SWIM' ASKS ABOUT IT. I SAID ID ASK ABOUT AS THERES NOT MUCH WRITTEN INFO. ANY OPINIONS OFFERED?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by mithical
    SAYS IT IN THE TITLE, ANY OPINIONS, JUST THAT 'SWIM' ASKS ABOUT IT. I SAID ID ASK ABOUT AS THERES NOT MUCH WRITTEN INFO. ANY OPINIONS OFFERED?
    small caps bro, as for cocaine, i am not going to be a hypocrite, all i can say ANYTHING in moderation is ok. just dont go overboard.

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    Been there-done that. Don't recommend it at all!!! Your heart is a muscle dude and it grows as it exercises just as any muscle. Throw some snow on a cycle and your putting yourself at higher risk of cardiac arrest and or heart failure. I did it and lived to tell you not to......please. My opinion.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    small caps bro, as for cocaine, i am not going to be a hypocrite, all i can say ANYTHING in moderation is ok. just dont go overboard.
    cocaine in moderation is never "ok" bro .....come on

Jackman is offline Banned
    dont see a problem as long as your not on clen or anything else speeds your heart rate up. i heared some BB do it to burn fat.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a buddy who does it once in awhile... he keeps it under control though because he says he knows he doesn;t eat when he does it so he feels like he gets smaller lol...it's pretty hard on the system though and speeds the heart up like crazy. i don;t knwo if id want that extra stress personally, i mean you ony have one heart....

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Save your money, drink a red bull vodka

KEWL thanks for the response, been a dailya addict since 16 aswell as heavy mdma user 500+ ganga salvia acid pyclo's dmt blah blah, hopitalized many a time, at least i know me livers good according to the docs. havent smoked a ciggy all day, hope to benifit in more than one way from this cycle, kinda helps me feel like im quiting for a possitive reason. Beta to strain my self and gain on roids than rinse my weight, health and money on that shi*. Thanks all

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Bro, I think you may want to get your life in order b4 you submit your body to another drug...I sujest rehab.

KEWL thanks for the response, been a dailya addict since 16 aswell as heavy mdma user 500+ ganga salvia acid pyclo's dmt blah blah, hopitalized many a time, at least i know me livers good according to the docs. havent smoked a ciggy all day, hope to benifit in more than one way from this cycle, kinda helps me feel like im quiting for a possitive reason. Beta to strain my self and gain on roids than rinse my weight, health and money on that shi*. Thanks all
    holy crap thats a lot of drugs! you better clean up your act and get all that **** out of your system before even thinking on juicing.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    grow up bro we dont need garbage like this in the forums..sound to mee like you need an N.A. meeting

im clean guys, wudnt be here other wise, quiting ciggies is what i refered to :-) hehe not a druggy now, something longggggggggg gawn

im clean guys, wudnt be here other wise, quiting ciggies is what i refered to :-) hehe not a druggy now, something longggggggggg gawn
    good for you bro! youl feel so much better after quitting them cigs. and by the way you partied and consumed all those drugs, if you can do the same for your nutrition and training regimen, youd see gains if you are consistent. good luck

im a good lad now, wasnt trying to be immature, just curious as it has,like mentioned been used with **** for fat loss along side mdma etc V.sucsessfully. Sorry to offend you guys if i did. Ive been goof for 1 year 2 months, not a thing, just ciggarettes, which i stopped as of yesterday. cya

biofx is offline Junior Member
    Don't become a statistic.

A few guys in my town died from AAS and cocaine/alcohol/E. Life is too valuable to be ****ed with.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    grow up bro we dont need garbage like this in the forums..sound to mee like you need an N.A. meeting
    N.A meeting, curious... besides im clean and disencourage its use full stop nd dont want it to be related to aas because its so not. no need to flip unless im miss reading you, just i know its a safty issue, even 'swim' being a pass user and you and i both know unless ur shut eyed, that bear people are, or have been in that situation for what ever reason and wish to question its present combination or past use conflicts with other chemicles, eazy

kewl so lets hope a thread like this disencourages any people that havent concidered the consequenses. thanks all that took this seriously without the attitude. cya all, take it eazy,

my heart was 195 a min for hours on end, stopping and starting skipping, ended up in hospitle hearing the moniter playing random tunes to my heart beat, one second it was - beep beep beep fvkin fast and the next --------- and still when i woke up the next day in hospitle and went through the family trauma and IM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN ROUNTINE i continued the very next day every day for yonks, shows how if youve got an addictive personality and are depressed with few motives its easy to get hooked even after nearly killing your self. MODERATION Miaowwwwwww all past

yet out of a million that abuse alcohol 646 die
    million that abuse cocaine 14 die
    million that abuse ecstasy 7 die

its all about ecstasy in the papers, not that it doesnt mess wid you, sames said about steroids , people with no experience get it mocked and people that dont do it enforce the propaganda. i love steak

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    not my life and besides i don't care about what anyone else does. everyone tries to give other people advice on drugs etc.. one thing we all need to realize is that there are alot of ingorant and stubborn people out there that don't know how to benefit from other peoples mistakes.some people just need to learn on their own.
    no flames here,JMO

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

its all about ecstasy in the papers, not that it doesnt mess wid you, sames said about steroids, people with no experience get it mocked and people that dont do it enforce the propaganda. i love steak
    Are those #'s right????????Anyway, this isn't a rec drug forum.

yeah true, sometimes the hard ways the best to ensure it not happening later ahain or so they can relate that rule to another difficult or stupid choice. would be good if they could learn from seeing others like you said. Guess if you enjoy it and accept what its doing to you and dont have feelings for those that want you to do other wisw then kewl. cya

yeah, there right, your 5x more likely to die getting in a car than taking a pill, more people choke an die eating peanuts than taking E, all true. its all **** the gov say about roids etc that encourage the bad name, as well as inexperienced users.

OK closed, sorry for the agg

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    actually street e pills are entirely deadly. Real mdma is hardly ever pressed into pills, but rather more toxic narcotics such as heroin, methamphetamine, and the like... they are also commonly mixed in with dxm for mild tryptamine like properties!

real mdma is not entirely horrible if used in moderation. First noticeable long term effects from use would be gradually decreasing seritonin(sp) levels in the brain, as well as modified dopamine fluctuation!

It is a safer drug if used intelligently and in moderation(and if it is real MDMA.HCl), but as with anything else if abused can kill you.

Htownmalu is offline New Member
    i got a buddy who does it 1 weekend a month of total partying and when he is on coke he goes for like 3 days without eating anything, he doesnt sleep atall. Thing is crazy but he does comedown hard though once it wares of and he would be out for two days of total sleeping

gya321 is offline Member
    drugs are fvckin stupid. Either be healthy and get big, or live in a box and die. Too many good friends of mine died from drugs

slippin is offline Associate Member
    I wanna know what in the HELL this thread was allowed to continue but when I asked about Weed, the mods closed my thread! Thats BS.

WAKE UP MODS AND BE CONSISTENT!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    I wanna know what in the HELL this thread was allowed to continue but when I asked about Weed, the mods closed my thread! Thats BS.

WAKE UP MODS AND BE CONSISTENT!
    They will get it bro chill!!!!!!!!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    There are other bad things that can happen to you besides dying, serotonin depletion, erectile disfunction, clinical depression, paranoia.....

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    actually street e pills are entirely deadly. Real mdma is hardly ever pressed into pills, but rather more toxic narcotics such as heroin, methamphetamine, and the like... they are also commonly mixed in with dxm for mild tryptamine like properties!

real mdma is not entirely horrible if used in moderation. First noticeable long term effects from use would be gradually decreasing seritonin(sp) levels in the brain, as well as modified dopamine fluctuation!

It is a safer drug if used intelligently and in moderation(and if it is real MDMA.HCl), but as with anything else if abused can kill you.
    Your talking crap. fact, fool for fooling for propaganda, why would anyone put heroin in a pill when its A) more expensive and B) a depressent C) would have no effect when swallowed in that quantity. Amphets yea if you dont bother testing them but mdma is a hallucinagenic amphet so why care for £2 squid. Yeah all drugs are bad, steroids included, muscle is not really all that healthy for you, aeorbic is far healthier surely? And why would someone maufacture a pill that does **** all or obviously the opposite, who would come back for more? no one, its illogical, over 90 % are clean the others 7%were amphet 2% caffine and 1% unactive, stop talkin crap. and delete this thread

in america who fights ? the pill heads or the alcoholics or the steroid users?
    in america who dies the most from pills alcohol or steroid users?

Alcohol alcohlol alcohol users. even as low as 1 in a million in an most states die from E, yet 646 still die out of a million from alcohol. thats based on a million popping and a million drinking.

purity in the steroid dept is hardly BOOOOOMING is it??????

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    population control......... i am all about it.........who cares?

not me

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Chill out man. He wasn't bitching at you..And secondly, he is entirely correct. Try looking up dancesafe.org sometime. 1/2 of the X (well, hard to call it X anymore) is cut with other crap including codeine, DXM, K, caffeine and a boatload of other drugs INCLUDING heroin. I have had a many in the past and know that heroin is injested orally in these pseudo X tabs. And trust me, you do get off. I don't recommend doing X to anyone. It will hamper your seratonin production which can lead to depression. This I know. I agree, delete this thread.

go to erowid youll find the info is less BIAST, your still reading bull, unless you buy squidgy pills

dogsofwar is offline Member
    First, I dont buy any pills bro. Secondly, don't come in here and start talking crap to members. Third, the information is not biased. Its done based on tests on the pills themselves. I am 34 years old with a family. Keep this recreational sh*t off the boards. No one cares if you sniff glue and fry your brain out.

purity
    Ecstasy pills are sometimes mixed with other active substances, most commonly amphetamines (speed), caffeine, & ephedrine (a natural amphetamine-like substance)

Rarely, some pills have been found to contain: DXM (dextromethorphan) a dissociative psychedelic found in some cough medicine and PMA (paramethoxyamphetamine) - a highly toxic hallucinogenic stimulant

Rumours that pills contains a cocktail of heroin, cocaine or LSD are FALSE - none of these have ever been found in extensive lab tests.

You can check for recently found adulterants here.

top | back to good drugs guide home « prev | next »

ecstasy

: index
    : the basics
    : effects
    : dangers
    : safe dancing tips
    : addiction & tolerance
    : mixing with other drugs
    : drugtests
    : legality
    : frequently asked questions