vestax is offline Member

is tren particularly bad on hair?

im running 500mg tren enanthate 500mg test enanthate every week
    is this particularly rough on hair?

also, if you do go bald on cycle, and you stop does it grow back?

thick one is offline Associate Member
    bro, just finished tren 10 weeks and it wasn't good to me. thinned it pretty good. and from what i've read, tren and winny are the hardest on the hair...

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    DHT conversion is high with Test and none with Tren . What that means is that Test will take your hair out and Tren supposely wont Chemical Muscle Enhancement by ALR
    there is something you could purchase to help to keep your hair. It doesnt stop it but it helps it grow. check the link.
    http://anabolicreview-research.com/s...products_id=44

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    DHT conversion is high with Test and none with Tren . What that means is that Test will take your hair out and Tren supposely wont Chemical Muscle Enhancement by ALR
    there is something you could purchase to help to keep your hair. It doesnt stop it but it helps it grow. check the link.
    http://anabolicreview-research.com/s...products_id=44
    There's nothing really correct in your whole post bro. I'm not trying to be a dick, but trenbolone is definately harsh on the hairline despite what that book might say.

Tren is very hard on the hairline (despite the fact that it doesn't convert to DHT). The tren molecule itself is very androgenic and seems to exert a large effect at the follicle.

Testosterone on the other hand is mildly androgenic in it's original form. When it's converted to DHT it becomes much more androgenic and hence causes greater problems at the hairline. Finasteride will prevent testosterone from converting to DHT, nothing more, nothing less.

Finasteride has been shown to stop and reverse hairloss. www.propecia.com

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I know some of you migh call bull**** on what im about to say, but tren actually makes my hiar seem thicker. I keep my head shaved and i deff see a change when i use tren as far as growth and thickness goes.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    So is nizoral shampoo and saw palmetto the only way to combat Tren hairloss since it isn't DHT related?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    So is nizoral shampoo and saw palmetto the only way to combat Tren hairloss since it isn't DHT related?
    No, you can use an Androgen blocker like topical spiro. Spiro will compete with the tren in the scalp at the receptor site. I can't vouch for the effectiveness of this though.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I might have to look into that... trying to decide which compounds to run for my next one.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78

Testosterone on the other hand is mildly androgenic in it's original form. When it's converted to DHT it becomes much more androgenic and hence causes greater problems at the hairline. Finasteride will prevent testosterone from converting to DHT, nothing more, nothing less.

correct, but i don't think it's a good idea to take test and finasteride @ the same time. i heard that it actually has a reverse effect if you take them at the same time. that is if you're already losing hair.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    correct, but i don't think it's a good idea to take test and finasteride @ the same time. i heard that it actually has a reverse effect if you take them at the same time. that is if you're already losing hair.
    You're thinking of Deca . Deca interacts with DHT in the following way. Nandrolone converts to dihydro-nandrolone via DHT. It turns out that DHN is actually easier on your hairline than straight deca. So by taking finasteride you'll be subjecting your scalp to straight Deca--more androgenic than DHN.

The flip side is that if you run test and deca without finasteride you're going to get a boatload of DHT acting on your hairline. The consensus from what I've read from experienced users on this board is that a test + deca stack should still be run with finasteride. But I have no experience with any AAS, so I can't give you a better answer than that.

You're thinking of Deca . Deca interacts with DHT in the following way. Nandrolone converts to dihydro-nandrolone via DHT. It turns out that DHN is actually easier on your hairline than straight deca. So by taking finasteride you'll be subjecting your scalp to straight Deca--more androgenic than DHN.

The flip side is that if you run test and deca without finasteride you're going to get a boatload of DHT acting on your hairline. The consensus from what I've read from experienced users on this board is that a test + deca stack should still be run with finasteride. But I have no experience with any AAS, so I can't give you a better answer than that.

yeah, i remember it was deca. you're right! i ran a cycle of test and deca and nothing happened to me, so you think i'd be o.k. with tren and test? or is it hard to tell?

you're right it was deca! not test, my bad i ran a deca and test cycle and nothing to my hairline,so you think it's safe to run tren and test in my next?

you're right it was deca! not test, my bad i ran a deca and test cycle and nothing to my hairline,so you think it's safe to run tren and test in my next?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    There's nothing really correct in your whole post bro. I'm not trying to be a dick, but trenbolone is definately harsh on the hairline despite what that book might say.

Tren is very hard on the hairline (despite the fact that it doesn't convert to DHT). The tren molecule itself is very androgenic and seems to exert a large effect at the follicle.

Well dude where you get your information and I get mine is 2 different places, but I guess ALR can be wrong.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

I am on 700mg w of test and 450mg of deca I am also taking propecia and it is working. I have been on propecia for 4 years. I would like to take trenin my next cycle, but I'll probably stick to another deca/test just to go easy on the hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    yeah, i remember it was deca. you're right! i ran a cycle of test and deca and nothing happened to me, so you think i'd be o.k. with tren and test? or is it hard to tell?
    Dunno. Start a poll maybe?

Thread Information