Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    statuZ is offline Banned

****ed for sure!

Hey bros i injected this tuesday and i told my firend to throw out the syringes, well the retard leaves them in his car so his mom finds out. Now his parents sat me down and gave me a talk about how i am going to die of steroids cuase supposidly his mom's brother died (they say form steroids, but its becuase he chewed for 8 years) and now she is going to tell my mom tommorow, i dont know what im goign to say to my parents, for sure im going to be fvcked. What would you guys do? Shodl i tell my parents im stopping even though im not, or should i try and teach them about steroids? Like i want to teach them about steroids but that would probably lead to more consequences becuase they will think that im not stopping, anyways though his mom is a ****ing whore and i tol dher ot stay out of my buisness since im 20 but no go. And this his dad said he was going to send me all these links of how steroids cuase cancer but he knew i wouldnt listen to it. What do you all think, are these just ignorant poeple that are blaming steroids for trhe death of one of their relatives even though he chewed for 8 years and died of cancer. Thanks.
    Last edited by statuZ; 10-07-2004 at 11:29 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    he ratted you out? That sux, well i guess it's too late to say you were injecting B12.

statuZ is offline Banned
    No he didnt rat me out, his mom searched his car and found syringes! Am i the ignorant one or is she by being so biased, she kept telling me tonight when we were ont he fone that i am trying to justify it. Maybe i can get away with that b12 **** with my parents good idea!!! axe your just a pimp like that brother.

tell them that you've been researching and that b12 increases energy, and that you've been felling lethargic lately. You didnt tell them because you thought they would freak out about the needles. Good luck Bro!!

statuZ is offline Banned
    But i arelady told that kids mom that i was on steroids , im just going to tell my mom that i was covering up for my friend he wa staking steroids ubt i was taking injectible b-12, but if she tires and drug tests me im going ot deny it.

custom fit is offline Member
    no need to tell them about b12. tell them you covered for him. end of story.

that would be a very expensive drug test. I wouldn't count on them going that far.

Georgie is offline Member
    Well you are 18 years old.... If you live with your parents and depend on them to support you, don't be an ungreatful spolied little ass hole. Live by their rules. If they ask you not to have that in THEIR house, stop and start PCT. But if you are a man and take care of yourself do as you wish. Thank your parents for their concern and explain that this is your choice and try to educate them a bit.

he's 20.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    no need to tell them about b12. tell them you covered for him. end of story.
    but i arleady admitted to his parents that i did steroids , but still i gues it could fly, but it wouldnt pass that he does steroids, like his parents knew i juiecd it before they even found that ****, and my parents asked me if i juiced it, and he doesnt look like it all so it really wouldnt work that good.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    he's 20.
    His post says 18. And regardless, if he depends on his parents for support he needs to live by their rules, until he is man enough to fend for himself. Nothing gets under my skin more than ungreatful people.

statuZ is offline Banned
    sorry for trhe confusion i meant to say when i said i as 18 that i am a legal adult im 20, but im just use to saying that **** like im 18 you dont have repsonsiblity ****, but just to clear it up i am 20, it came out wrong! check yer pms axe

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    live under their roof= live by their rules!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    why dont u try to tell your parents before she does.. this way you can word it the way you want them to hear about it rather then her just saying "your sons on steroids ." this way your mother will just say "yea i know my son told me." if shes going to be pissed.. shes going to be pissed either way but it might help it..

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    sorry for trhe confusion i meant to say when i said i as 18 that i am a legal adult im 20, but im just use to saying that **** like im 18 you dont have repsonsiblity ****, but just to clear it up i am 20, it came out wrong! check yer pms axe
    Look man, i'm not flaming you here at all, but its kind of an immature question. What do you want to hear? The mature thing to do would be to sit down with your parents and talk to them. Thank them for their concern and explain that you are an adult and this is your chocie. But I stand by my prevoius statement if you still live with or are supported by your parents (ie they pay for college, car, whatever) live by their rules for now. When you are on your own do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    why dont u try to tell your parents before she does.. this way you can word it the way you want them to hear about it rather then her just saying "your sons on steroids." this way your mother will just say "yea i know my son told me." if shes going to be pissed.. shes going to be pissed either way but it might help it..
    I like that suggestion. Thats a good train of thought.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

there is actually some very responsible advice given. Bravo fellas. your all Helping the guy make a mature decision. pretty **** noble for a bunch of no neck meat heads...lol Im a no neck meat head to so dont get all butt hurt.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    live under their roof= live by their rules!
    Sad but true!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Has anyone told him he is too young for juice???

yea

I dont think that will make much of a difference. But for hell of it, here it goes.
    you are too young for steriods man!
    there I told him.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    I dont think that will make much of a difference. But for hell of it, here it goes.
    you are too young for steriods man!
    there I told him.
    SMART A$$ LOL

lol

Gotta keep ya on your toes bro! haha

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    id like to hear an update on the outcome of this kids mother knowing...

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    i dont think 20 is too young for steroids man im 20 and on juice, i go for regular check ups and im fine,i know many people who juiced it when they were younger and theyre fine, i mean do u guys think all these bodybuilders juiced it when they were 30? cause i dont. lol look at arnold schwarzenegger when he was 18-19 thats proof right there and hes still living... i think that as long as your pretty much finished growing and youve done your research your fine just be cautious and smart about it dont go too high on the doses just my opinion... take care

Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    i dont think 20 is too young for steroids man im 20 and on juice, i go for regular check ups and im fine,i know many people who juiced it when they were younger and theyre fine, i mean do u guys think all these bodybuilders juiced it when they were 30? cause i dont. lol look at arnold schwarzenegger when he was 18-19 thats proof right there and hes still living... i think that as long as your pretty much finished growing and youve done your research your fine just be cautious and smart about it dont go too high on the doses just my opinion... take care
    I agree with you 100%.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    "When they were 30"? Hell, the majority of them are barely reaching their 30's!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    So your 20 years old and your worried about your parents finding out that youve been juicing? I dont know if i want to laugh or cry cause thats funny as fvck, geez your old enough to vote, prob old enough to drink, certainly old enough to knock up a woman but your worried about your olds, be a man and tell them" yeah so the fvck what" i mean its not like your going to be grounded or your dads going to spank you is it?

And by all means do it safely, get regular check ups and smack your mate in the head for being a dumb ****.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    how old are you?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    how old are you?
    Who?

chris64 is offline Banned
    Tell your friends parents that the juice has made you crazy and you cant be sure what you'll do if they tell your parents.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    tell them that its really bad for your health if you quit your cycle right now......tell them that once you finish your cycle, you'll be through with them.....they wont know the difference

Quote Originally Posted by chris64
    Tell your friends parents that the juice has made you crazy and you cant be sure what you'll do if they tell your parents.
    Bad advice, people aren't stupid and this will only make things worse.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Bad advice, people aren't stupid and this will only make things worse.
    Unfortunate Bro. You could always say you are shooting something else.

IronGame is offline New Member
    Just say you were feeling like crap lately and that you went to a doc and he prescribed you gear as part of Hormone Replacement Therapy. Give 'em somthing about low test levels leading to infertility, and start blaming your Dad for your ****ty genes, and such. Shift the blame. Tell them how your low test levels have caused you depression, and how you're feeling much better on gear.

On a side note, offer his mom sex. The whole MILF thing might appeal to her and she'll shut her mouth.

hehe . . . at least follow my FIRST part of my advice.

I'm not sure theres many 20 year old patients prescribed test for HRT...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I'd say its heroin before i admit its steroids !!! Just tell yoru mom its heroin and then u make a 'miraculous' recovery in record time in rehab! And you've also become so health concious that while recovering you mysteriously gained 20lbs of muscle!

I'm not sure theres many 20 year old patients prescribed test for HRT...

It could be genetic.

Meh . . .just try to teach your parents. Get your Dad on some gear, actually. He'll lkely feel amazing and be more supportive of you. Tell him about all the sexual benefits, and such.

well these suggestions are really going downhill. Statuz, hopefully you've already got it all sorted out before reading some of these moronic suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by IronGame
    It could be genetic.

If you think I meant that seriously, then all that gear's beginning to affect your brain.

I was trying to lighten the situation a bit so this guy won't worry himself to death.

There's really NO excuse that'll fly. He should either attempt to teach is parents and try to convince them, or simply tell them he'll stop, and either stop for good or do it secretly.

Ease up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information