G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

Question Cutting and Bulking on same cycle

I am wandering if this is possible?

i am currently bulking up with the following cycle

weeks 1 - 4: D-bol 30mg/day
    weeks 1 - 12: Test. E 500mg/week

i am in week 9 and have added 20+ lbs but am looking a little 'sloppy' so decided to throw in some winstrol

weeks 9 - 14 winny depot 50mg/EOD

my PCT consists of nolva and clomid, and was thinking about adding clenbuterol 2 weeks on/2 off during PCT

could i run the ECA stack in the 2 weeks off from the clen and try to shift some of this bodyfat? or is going to be too catabolic for PCT?

i am currently doin no cardio - was planning to start cardio and reduce calories after last clomid/nolva tab (keeping calories high during clomid therapy)

any opinions?

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    Man sometimes u just cant help it it affects people in different ways but it is hard to but lots of size on and stay lean at the same time. It is best to work on the bulking phase then focus on your stripping up at the end of your cycle. I have only been taking small amounts and havent been receiving as much side affects while still getting great size gains. Everyone is different.

meat is offline Associate Member
    get as huge as unhumanly possible during the cold season than do a couple of cutting cycles right before bikini day

yeah trouble is i'm always going away for work - so one minute i'll be freezing my t!ts off in london, and the next i'll be sweating like a B1tch in west Africa

I have bulked up very nicely and am pleased with my size, just dont like the gut i see in the mirror everyday

i think i will take the clen in pct so to keep my calories high without adding any more fat

but i'm not sure wether to continue the clen after pct and then add ECA??

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    When i want to get rid of my gut i either get on the bike or treadmill for half an hour at a time at bout 65% of ur max bpm and also do some weighted abdominal exercises that has really worked for me as well as clean diet and good timing with supplementation.

hit the clen on cycle . if you use it after PCT you chance losing some hard earned muscle. i agree with aussie bloke. eggs,turky,chicken,fish,water repeat.

you mean run clen along with the winny and test?

i have never used clen before (or anything else cos this is my 1st cycle) but i was under the impression that clen hardens you up, reduces body fat and is anti-catabolic and therefore good used in PCT to maintain the muscle

??

hey brother my fault i reread your post and originally i thought you said you were goin to run the clen after pct. i used clen on my last cycle and loved it went from 205 to 225 and kept 215 solid lbs from it . your cycle looks solid but id definately look at your diet . alot of the sloppyness could be bloat from the dbol & test should go away pc

i'm good most of the time with my diet, but have a gut that i wana lose, and would like to know

1. how long to wait after PCT to start reducing my calories
    2. whether to continue using clen after clomid/nolva PCT
    3. whether to combine the clen with an ECA stack

or would it be better to forget about my gut and just do a cutting cycle ( eg. prop/var/tren ) in 3 months time

sorry i know its a lot of questions, i;m still a little new to this
    wanna lose my gut - dont wana lose muscle

thanks

cycle the clen and eca i wouldnt take them together. i would wait about a month after pct to start reducing calories but would definately bump up the protien.im very optimistic about using clen while off AAS maybe someone else has a better idea.about losing that gut saying youre in decent shape i would give my self 3-4 months of a solid diet and cardio 30-45 mn on the eliptical trainer 3-4 times a wk does miracles in two months i went from smooth to seeng definition in my abs.get your BF down to a resonable amount and then think about a cutting cycle.

Thread Information