Thread: stupid question

ultimo is offline Associate Member

stupid question

hey bros

this is gonna come across as really dumb and im sorry but how do you guys personally tell bloat from fat??

im doing a dbol and deca and test e cycle right now and im eating a lot and im taking in more cals obviously...so i know fat gain comes with that. my pants feel a bit more snub and im getting a little puffy in the face. i know there is big bulk with deca and dbol...im trying to stay away from sweets and useless cals...

what do u guys think?? i know its hard without before and after pics and a diet. but maybe you can tell me about your own experiences with deca and dbol bloat??

thanks bros...appreciated

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    its mostly water bro id say 90%water

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    thanks man its a load off...i work so hard in the summer and then i feel like a balloon...hahaha any more experiences you guys had doing a cycle like that??
    i did test and deca but this is the first time i threw in dbol ...feeling strong

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    dude get some letro from http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/ that will hold down your bloat, you should also take some nolvadex or the liquid form of nolvadex, its o nthe same site just look.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    yeah almost all of it is water. It will eventually come off. It came off before and in the middle of pct for me. imo it would be a waste to take extra anti-e's beyond nolva if you dont have symptoms and are just taking them to keep off bloat. it could hinder your gains if you take too many anti-e's. just stick it out it'll come off.

Thread Information