Thread: Mxing steroids

PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member

Mxing steroids

I was wondering would it be good to mix a mass and cutting steroid at the same time. Also i am a college football player so i need steroids to be out of my system as quick as i can, so what would be a good cycle to start on.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Use suspension... in and out quickly and it gives you the agression and strength you're looking for football... I used it myself when i used to play

PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member
    Cool but i also want to cut is there a problem with doing both at the same time.

I would say depending upon the purpose... If you're mixing a mass drug and a cutting drug and expecting to lose fat and get big it generally doesnt work that way, you kinda have to go one way or the other. You need to supply yourself with enough calories to put on size with a mass drug, which would therefore render the cutter kinda useless.
    Now if the purpose of mixing them is to get other benefits out of them i would mix for sure... tren is generally used in cutting cycles but it would definitly have its advantages in football with the huge strength and aggression increases.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Correct me if Im wrong but any stack can basically be used to "cut" Now there are better stacks for this goal but it mainly depends on diet. I agree with Ejuicer, use Suspension if it needs to be out of the system quickly, tren stays for 4-5 months so I would avoid that, A test Prop and winny (oral) cycle would be good as well. You would need to run the Test prop at least 8 weeks and the winny for 6 but both would be out within 2 or 3 weeks after.

Good point, completely forgot he was beeing tested. Tren wouldnt be a good choice, which is too bad...stuff gets me pumped up big time. And true anything could be used to cut, i just meant there's others favoured for it like you were saying.

Thread Information