armzday is offline Junior Member

Insulin Size Needles

Why dont people use small insulin size needles. They will penetrate the muscle. They cause less scar tissue. Also, from research I've done and reading your posts it seems that the slower you inject the better. With the small needles, it takes longer to push oil based juice through. In addition, the small needles would be much less painful for site specific injections.

detroit is offline Banned
    Its hard to get oil thru a 28g needle. I dont have an extra 30min for injections... 25g is about the smallest you can use for oil based.

30 seconds

1cc of oil based can be pushed through in 30 seconds

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armzday
    1cc of oil based can be pushed through in 30 seconds

Push through yes. But to load the pin with a 28g it will take forever. it takes long enough with a 25g

youknowme is offline Member
    Insulin needles are far to small to be using for this purpose, I'd choose 25g as the absolute smallest. 23g can be used for everything so that's what I use...Good luck with the loooooong injections

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    Insulin needles are far to small to be using for this purpose, I'd choose 25g as the absolute smallest. 23g can be used for everything so that's what I use...Good luck with the loooooong injections

i agree YKM!! VERY VERY loooooooooooong. LOL

Fyi

To load, pull plunger out. Load another syringe from the bottle with a large needle. i loaded syringes for the entire cycle. Takes a short amount of time to do it, and you don't have to load for the rest of the cycle. It is more expensive unless you are supplied syringes for free. i happen to have a good hookup in gear and supplies.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Sounds a tad unsteril and the needle doesn't seem long enough, but worth a try, next order...insulin pinz...unless someone has another rebutle

sterile work area

I forgot to mention to use a clean sterile work area to load syringes. I also wear disposable gloves. My roommate is a surg tech. No problem if your careful and clean

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    i have been using insulin pins because i can get them at the drugstore. I prefer 25g but the 28 and 29 work fine. I just pull back on the plunger and prop the bottle up somewhere and go do something for a minute like take a shower or whatever. Its ready when I come back.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    How far in do you need to stick a needle when injecting into the thigh area? 1/2 inch , 1 inch? If you pinch the skin up and insert the needle are you going into the muscle with a 1 inch needle??

Thread Information