noddy1 is offline Associate Member

clenbuterol hydrocloride

Hey guys I finished a coarse about 6 weeks ago and have now also finished my clomid and t3, my doctor told me he would like me to now go on clen for 6 weeks.

I have a general understanding of the nature of this drug but would like some feedback, hopefully from someone who may have used it before, or knows what they are talkin about!

If you could tell me what sort of changes (positive and negative) I am going to see I would appriciate it

Noddy

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    check out the clen journals in members cycle results

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy1
    my doctor told me he would like me to now go on clen for 6 weeks.

I have a general understanding of the nature of this drug but would like some feedback, hopefully from someone who may have used it before, or knows what they are talkin about!

If you could tell me what sort of changes (positive and negative) I am going to see I would appriciate it

Noddy

Your Dr. told you to use clen? That's out kinda weird, why would he prescribe you clen?

noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    Cool ay, you see I live in New Zealand where all the laws are the same but I just happen to have a very good doctor who does all my cycles for me He can do me anything that is available! At least I dont have to fck around with black market sht ay.

Thread Information