punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

fina/test p cycle

i have previously taken 3 cycles and i'm planning on a fina 75mg ED/test prop 100 mg ED cycle for 12 weeks with the fina ending at week 10. my question is whether taking dbol 30mg ED weeks 1-4 would be too much along with the fina/prop. i haven't taken either of them before but am set on the fina/prop combo with liqidex and nolvadex for bloat. i have had expierence with the dbol. my previous cycle experiences were around 600mg test e per week, deca 400mg per week for 12 weeks and dbol at 25mg ED weeks 1-6. i didn't have any sides other than the acne and aggresiveness. my body handled that pretty well. I'm just looking for input on the dbol from people that have more expierence than me.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Depends on what your looking to do. Fina/prop cycles are usually geared more towards cutting and dbol is basicly a bulking agent.
    Whats the overall goal of this cycle?

my overall goal is to put on mass. i like the idea of the prop/fina cycle because of the strength of the 2 combined and because of the jumpstart from prop. i know that dbol is good for jumpstarting also but i just don't know if that would be too much. it'll be ran this winter so i can bulk and then most likely hit a cutting cycle this spring if need be. i'll be homebrewing the prop and fina so it's considerebly cheaper than i had anticipated and i like all the info i've read about the prop/fina except for the hair loss and extreme agressiveness but i have no problem with hair thickness and usually am really mild mannered.

i have heard of people running prop/fina/dbol cycles with great results. i have read more on the prop/fina cycle than anything though. i want to make sure that dbol is even a good idea in this cycle before i go and do something stupid.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    my buddy ran fina100mg/day prop100mg/day for 14 weeks put on 26lbs kept 20 of it so imn sure you could bulk with that cycle

i know i can get some good results from this cycle with the prop/fina and i'm set on those 2. maybe it would be best just to stay with that.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont see why not

Thread Information