edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

ken caminiti prelim reports

preliminary reports show that ken caminiti died of a drug overdose. bet the media will say he was so depressed from his steroid use that he was forced to use harder drugs.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    That would be ****ty.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You know what I know you guys prolly wont like hearing this but. I have heard more about recreational drugs buy the guys that juice more than all the other natural athletes combined that I know. It may have something to do with having the will to do something illegal or take something that is called a drug. I dont think that people that use gear will resort to taking recreational drugs. But maybe alot more druggies are willing to use steroids .

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I think people who use steroids may be more open to using rec drugs. I think Ken just got wrapped up in the baseball celebrity life and got involved with the wrong people and wrong parties.

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    I don't think in general that people who use steroids are more open to rec drug use, I think peps who are open to any drug use are more likely to use.

There is also likely a higher than average percentage of lifters who are quite health focused over the general population (Diet, exercise, health knowledge, and so forth) and would never consider any other drug use outside of AAS.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahq
    I don't think in general that people who use steroids are more open to rec drug use, I think peps who are open to any drug use are more likely to use.

There is also likely a higher than average percentage of lifters who are quite health focused over the general population (Diet, exercise, health knowledge, and so forth) and would never consider any other drug use outside of AAS.
    Oh come on.... I wouldn't exactly say people who use AAS are health focused. Especially pro bodybuilders. We all know the risks, yet use them anyways.

Thread Information