DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member

Question Need some feedback from the vets & mods

I'm looking into my next mass/bulking cycle, and it's going to be I think a good one, but I would like to get some constructive idea's from you VETS or MODS on how I may run this and for maybe how long?
    So this is what I'm looking into doing,
    HGH = MONDAY - FRIDAY
    SLIN = 3 times a week, twice daily before & after workouts, run for 4 weeks
    then off for 4 weeks then back on for another four weeks then off for another four weeks then finally on for 4 more weeks
    Testexx 150mg cyp - 150 mg enathanate, 900 mg thru whole cycle,3 times a week
    ANADROL = only 4 weeks and only while off slin, taking liver tablets to help my liver remain somewhat healthy.
    DECA = 200 MG twice weekly
    FINA = MAYBE, been thinking about throwing this in near the end or the beginning of the cycle, not sure yet, need a constructive opinion on this one.
    ARMIDEX = ran through the whole length of the cycle.
    With Nolvadex and Clomid and Provirion and Anti-e's along with the Armidex

I would really like to have some honest debate on this cycle I'm thinking of running, I didn't want to put it on the general STEROID QUESTIONS board
    due to this cycle I'll be running HGH and SLIN with other steroids for maximum
    benefits.

Bump, Anyone???

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You'll get more discussion here

JohnnyB

What's your cycle history with doses?

JohnnyB

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats bro? You must be seasoned yourself to be taking all these.

this would be my 10th cycle these past few years, I'm 5'7" at a weight currently of 213lbs, ussually offseason i'm around 235, I'm also 42 years old and have done over
    14 different bodybuilding and atleast 5 powerlifting meets, I have degree's in nutrition
    and physical conditioning and strength training, I bench over 500 lbs for a one rep max
    and my arms arm slightly over 20 inches around, I train like a powerlifter offseason using bodybuilding principles but eat like a bodybuilder all the time, clean year round.
    I hope that answers your questions, so that we can work on a solution so I can get
    some good idea's from most member's on this site.
    Basically if you don't know the answer please move on, thank you.

Just a side note there are current pics of myself in the Members Pics section
    posted by saboudian for me, just incase your wondering if I'm a pencil neck.
    Last edited by DOUGTM1SS; 10-10-2004 at 10:43 AM. Reason: WANTED TO ADD NOTE

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    sounds like a most impressive cycle imo. however, i will be quick to admit that this one's just slightly out of my league

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    OK let me tell you what I'm doing for bulking.
    1-17 Test E 1000mg/week
    1-4 D-bol 50mg/ED
    1-12 Deac 400mg/week
    1-14 EQ 600mg/week
    8-16 Tren 50mg/ED
    GH 4iu 2 x day
    Slin 10iu 2 x day (5 days/workout days for 4weeks on 4 weeks off)
    Arimidex .25mg/ED
    Nolvadex 20mg/ED
    HCG 300iu 5 x week
    so far 6th week and 29lbs.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    OK let me tell you what I'm doing for bulking.
    1-17 Test E 1000mg/week
    1-4 D-bol 50mg/ED
    1-12 Deac 400mg/week
    1-14 EQ 600mg/week
    8-16 Tren 50mg/ED
    GH 4iu 2 x day
    Slin 10iu 2 x day (5 days/workout days for 4weeks on 4 weeks off)
    Arimidex .25mg/ED
    Nolvadex 20mg/ED
    HCG 300iu 5 x week
    so far 6th week and 29lbs.

any reason why your running EQ and Deca @ the same time? Not bashing it, just had the impression that this was a waste...

Mr. ment1on,
    my question is why or how did you come to your decision to run your cycle this way, also why Fina late in your cycle and why so early on EQ, do you run the dbol for just the 1st 4 weeks or have you considered it as a replacement for the slin when you come off it after the 4 week period, or would you consider using Anadrol in its place?
    Also why would did you decide to take Armidex and Nolvadex at the same time doesn't one basically cancel out the other?
    Last edited by DOUGTM1SS; 10-10-2004 at 10:44 AM.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    good idea's for the most educated member's on this site, NEWBIES EXCLUDED.
    I'm not sure how neccesary that comment is. But anyhow, this newbie thinks you could get in to trouble running deca and tren at the same time. That's going to run a high risk of gyno. And considering your other dosages, why the relatively low dose on the deca? Are you just running it to lube the joints or to put on some mass? Just curious because it's borderline low dosage, especially relatively speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I'm not sure how neccesary that comment is. But anyhow, this newbie thinks you could get in to trouble running deca and tren at the same time. That's going to run a high risk of gyno. And considering your other dosages, why the relatively low dose on the deca? Are you just running it to lube the joints or to put on some mass? Just curious because it's borderline low dosage, especially relatively speaking.
    Yes my deca is just for my elbows, I have a serious case of tennis elbow, while it adds to the EQ. as for deca and Tren ."Gyno was not a problem with Tren since the drug can not readily convert to estrogen" qoute from the book: chemical muscle enhancement.

All I wanted to say was I wanted to have a serious question about myself for my next cycle, not a bragging zone, yes I would appreciate how other members are running their cycles like this in frame 1.
    the deca I mainly use for lubing the joints because when I'm bulking up my weights move from poundage to tonnage, not kidding, but i wasn't thinking of running them both together, but I have before without the risk of gyno, ie, low dosages too about a few cycles ago I was running deca 3 times a week at 200mg and fina ED and felt and looked fine though, and was taking my anti-e' s as I should have been.
    I'm not currently prediposed for acne vulgaris, or gyno either so far ,thank god.
    so far I've been very careful and do a ton of research prior to putting ANYTHING into my body either orally or by injection.
    I ask a lot of questions but also look to see if somebody else asked the same question I was going to ask earlier, I hate to have to ask or answer the same question over and and over again, drives me nuts.
    Last edited by DOUGTM1SS; 10-09-2004 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGTM1SS
    Mr. ment1on,
    my question is why or how did you come to your decision to run your cycle this way, also why Fina late in your cycle and why so early on EQ, do you run the dbol for just the 1st 4 weeks or have you considered it as a replacement for the slin when you come off it after the 4 week period, or would you consider using Anadrol in its place?
    Also why would did you decide to take Armidex and Nolvadex at the same time doesn't one basically cancel out the other?

PLEASE STAY FOCUSED ON THE MAIN QUESTION PLEASE, I'M LOOKING FOR SERIOUS ANSWERS FOR THIS QUESTION, THX.
    let me start by answering your last question first. No Nolvadex and Arimidex do not cancel eachother out, although they are both anti-e Nolvadex only helps by blocking the estrogen receptors. Arimidex prevents or reduces estrogen. stacking 10-30 mg of Nolvadexwith 1.0 mg of Arimidex has a resultin a near "0" estrogen activity situation regardless of the AAS protocol utilized. I think everyone Should invest in the book called Chemical Muscle Enhancement by ARL.

Mr. ment1on,

PLEASE STAY FOCUSED ON THE MAIN QUESTION PLEASE, I'M LOOKING FOR SERIOUS ANSWERS FOR THIS QUESTION, THX.
    your other questions I used D-bol just for front loading only, I dont care too much for orals as they are heavy on MY liver. the EQ and Deca I actually did start from week 1. I must admit I know a VERY repitable 300+lbs bodybulider and he gave me that cycle. therefore I followed what i got, I did a little research and found nothing wrong with it. I did make minor changes, such as, he told me EQ week 1-8 but I know EQ need 12 weeks.

Yes my deca is just for my elbows, I have a serious case of tennis elbow, while it adds to the EQ. as for deca and Tren."Gyno was not a problem with Tren since the drug can not readily convert to estrogen" qoute from the book: chemical muscle enhancement.
    Research deca and tren a bit more. They lead to prolactin induced gyno, completely different from estrogen induced gyno. Including having different ways to combat them. But hey, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to respond to this thread anyways since I'm not a MOD or VET.

but i wasn't thinking of running them both together, but I have before without the risk of gyno, ie, low dosages too about a few cycles ago I was running deca 3 times a week at 200mg and fina ED and felt and looked fine though, and was taking my anti-e' s as I should have been.
    I'm not currently prediposed for acne vulgaris, or gyno either so far ,thank god.
    If you've done it before and been fine that's a good sign atleast. But that doesn't ensure it will never be a problem. For your breasts sake run b-6 with your cycle. No reason not to be safe. It would be for the same reason you're taking Nolva.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'm about as newbie as they come and I run 200 mg B6 ED on tren AND keep dostinex on hand( about 28 .5 mg tabs), but I'm pretty much a newb I guess

also why Fina late in your cycle
    As long as it's run for 8 weeks you can put it on the end or tyhe start. Wherever you want the strentgh boost. Decide based on your goals.
    and why so early on EQ,
    It must be run atleast 12 weeks to really see results. Therefore if you ever use EQ, run it right at the start of your cycle to the end.
    In fact they compliment each other quite well. Not only will they keep your estrogen related problems in check but together they will help to control your cholesterol levels as well.

I'll do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    I'm about as newbie as they come and I run 200 mg B6 ED on tren AND keep dostinex on hand( about 28 .5 mg tabs), but I'm pretty much a newb I guess
    Then be gone with you! You're not allowed on this thread.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    D@mn, banished to the lounge again......
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-09-2004 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    D@mn, banished to the lounge again......

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    As long as it's run for 8 weeks you can put it on the end or tyhe start. Wherever you want the strentgh boost. Decide based on your goals. It must be run atleast 12 weeks to really see results. Therefore if you ever use EQ, run it right at the start of your cycle to the end. In fact they compliment each other quite well. Not only will they keep your estrogen related problems in check but together they will help to control your cholesterol levels as well. I'll do my best.
    Very well said E. you are quite knowledgable, now I know who to turn to for my questions and no Newbies will be allowed either.

Very well said E. you are quite knowledgable, now I know who to turn to for my questions and no Newbies will be allowed either.
    Thank you. I appreciate it. It's amazing how some can forget they were once newbs as well. I know I never will. On top of that, the newbs make this site go 'round. Wether anyone likes to think that or not.

ECOASTVIP sounds a little miffed for someone in their early twenties and with only 5 years of training under his belt so far, according to his profile, but I was a newbie to this board not to AS or training so I did alot of studying and asked alot of questions but I don't consider him a Newbie, ok, so far his info has been right on target and what i was looking for inregards to my questions, thx.
    Last edited by DOUGTM1SS; 10-10-2004 at 10:52 AM.

Bro go with post w/o slin injections with some HGH in it, I'd only go 1x a day if it's your first run at slin. I like HGH ed, at our age it's a plus.

JohnnyB

Thx Johnny B, I appreciate the info I'll make a note of it on my cycle notebook.
    How's the household chores coming along?

bump

Thread Information