GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Does this happen to any of you bros that inject in the thigh?

I inject in several places including glutes, delts, thighs, and tris. When I inject into my thighs, it seems as though I ALWAYS have to try about 2 or 3 different spots because the first spot I begin to inject in stings like a B*TCH! So then I try a different spot and either it stings the same way or it doesn't sting at ALL. If it stings I will usually try a third spot and by the third poke I don't feel ANY stings whatsoever. Every once in a while, I can get a good spot on my thigh without any sting on the first time, but 90% of the time I have to try a different spot cause right when I begin to stick the needle it stings very bad. None of the other muscles I inject in ever sting like that nor do I have to try 2 or 3 different spots before it doesn't sting, I can just pick a spot and it goes in very easily, for some reason it is ONLY my thighs??? Does this happen to any of you bros?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    it's not really a sting that I feel when injecting the thigh, it's kind of difficult to explain. But I have since scratched thighs off my list of injection spots -along with the calf. Hit just about everywhere else but I won't inject my thigh again.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i use my thigh and i feel the sting sometimes...just make sure u arent hitting inbetween the two muscles...either go on the outer 3rd or the top ...which ever u like...i prefer the outer side of my thigh

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    No not really, but hey what size pin r u using, I use 25guage for my thighs and no stings or welts, yeah it takes a little longer to be squeezed but it's worth it.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Yes same sh*t happens to me, really a pain in the thigh!

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    No sting I use a 22x1". Sometime if you do not let the acohol dry it will sting??

Rocket

Countryboy is offline New Member
    I've had that experience with thighs. I think the thighs have a **** load of nerves more then most places I've tried, and I've went every where even stupid places with half cc in forearm which I know most won't even do. But for my thighs I used a 22 ga 1 inch and it's not really a sting but more of a pinched nerve feeling like its going through a nerve canal or some bs. But my leg will jump all over the place if I keep trying to go down and down. So either I deal with the pain and go on in, but when this happens it ususally stops and won't go no further down. So I pull out and move an inch back or so. It's a reall $#$%@ when ur leg is jumping a foot off the ground trying to inject. I have also quit the thigh injects because of the trouble.

crazyswoll is offline Junior Member
    I love thighs. My fav. to hit. I use 23/1.5 and never feel anything. But I am one who cant stand doing glutes either. I can sometime feel the needle tearing through the muscle tissue though. Kind of weird. Crazyswoll

gya321 is offline Member
    I used 22g 1" and it was fine. When I used a smaller needle my leg jumped a bit but no stinging

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I stopped using thighs for similar reasons. It would always take me 2-3 tries as well. Too many nerves.

dtr98 is offline Member
    hit quads at least 2/3 up and about 1/3 down from the hip, was using 22g but went to 25g, pecs are good too.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    happens to me **** near everytime i hit my thighs.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I have heard of this happening when people swab the pin.

yep, happend to me a few times last cycle. Could be because you are thinking too much about the pin going in, staring at it and things...towards the end i started darting it in instead of pushing it in slowly.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    I inject into my delts. I sometimes feel a burning sting. The only reason I can think of is there is alcohol in the juice to sterolize it. I will squeeze the plunger until there is a little beed of juice on the tip of the pin. I will then swing the syringe downward to fling the juice off the end of the pin. If the juice drips down the pin I sometimes feel the burn or sting when I stick myself. This could be your problem. I never swab with alcohol because it burns or stings. The pin is already steril. If you are worried about your skin being unsteril, do your injection after your shower when you know your skin is clean.

Braz_Machine

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    it happens to me in my glutes
    for some reason only the left one and not the right

mgod is offline Junior Member
    I have used everywhere, and thighs are pain free for me. I stretch good and do a few squats before i inject. Thighs are what I use all the time now. I use a 25g needle.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate quad injections. My quads always hurt for a good 3 days afterwards regardless of the ba concentration I use. Quads are off my list also.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I injected into my left quad today and decided to wait a few mintues to let the alcohol dry and it didn't sting. I will try that a few more times and see if it helps again. Also, I am starting to think that there are more nerves in the thigh so maybe that is why thighs are a b*tch to inject in.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, it happens to me all the time. To tell you truth, I'm so f-ing sick of daily injections (I'm a prop/tren guy), I don't give a sh-t anymore. Now when I feel it sting, instead of pulling it out and trying to find another place, I literally roll my eyes, think "not this f-ing bs again", then I just push it through...and yes it hurts/stings like a b-tch.

I have no idea why it only happens on quads.

Now to rant. God d@amn daily injections. I hate em. I used to be all excited and looked forward to them, now they are just a f-ing nuisance. I barely rotate my injection sites anymore (glutes, quads, delts), I push the sh-t through in less 20 secs, I don't shower, massage, or warm my injection site before hand, nor do I warm the juice in the syringe.

Here's the kicker...its only my 2nd cycle... I guess I'm just a lazy, impatient bastard. But until I get an abcess or infection, f-ck it...

Nothing like doing prop based cycles for 12 weeks to get injection experience. A 12 week prop cycle gives you 84 injections! Sh-t, people who've done 5 12 week test-e based cycles only have done 60 injections...wimps...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If im feeling like a pussy when I go to do an injection like that and it hurts I just push it in faster. Yes it happens to me as well.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I love the quad! The only thing weird that happens to me when I inject into the quad is everyonce in a great while my quad muscle starts twitching! Its kinda weird it almost hurts because of the movement of the muscle with the needle in it!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    That would be a nerve.

needle is offline Senior Member
    really i thought so, but i was told it would burn extremely bad if that happened!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    I inject into my delts. I sometimes feel a burning sting. The only reason I can think of is there is alcohol in the juice to sterolize it. I will squeeze the plunger until there is a little beed of juice on the tip of the pin. I will then swing the syringe downward to fling the juice off the end of the pin. If the juice drips down the pin I sometimes feel the burn or sting when I stick myself. This could be your problem. I never swab with alcohol because it burns or stings. The pin is already steril. If you are worried about your skin being unsteril, do your injection after your shower when you know your skin is clean.

Braz_Machine
    Alchohol dries up after you apply it , so you theory is wrong...

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Alchohol dries up after you apply it , so you theory is wrong...
    hes talking about the BA in the roid...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    I inject in several places including glutes, delts, thighs, and tris. When I inject into my thighs, it seems as though I ALWAYS have to try about 2 or 3 different spots because the first spot I begin to inject in stings like a B*TCH! So then I try a different spot and either it stings the same way or it doesn't sting at ALL. If it stings I will usually try a third spot and by the third poke I don't feel ANY stings whatsoever. Every once in a while, I can get a good spot on my thigh without any sting on the first time, but 90% of the time I have to try a different spot cause right when I begin to stick the needle it stings very bad. None of the other muscles I inject in ever sting like that nor do I have to try 2 or 3 different spots before it doesn't sting, I can just pick a spot and it goes in very easily, for some reason it is ONLY my thighs??? Does this happen to any of you bros?
    this is the exact same thing i go thru everytime i hit my quad. it's usually painless once i find the right spot but i also have to stick it 2 or 3 times. i feel better now that i know im not the only one that goes thru this.

Thread Information