CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation **LOOKING for some Opinions**

OK im gonna post another revised cycle since i couldn't get me responses from the last post. Im really looking for some opinions bro's. You guys have always came through before. Let see what u guys got.
    1-4 Liquid Anadrol -50mg a day. More or Less?
    1-12 Deca 200- 2x week= 400mg a week
    1-12 Test Enanthate 250-2x week= 500mg a week
    Now the question pops up should i run clen during this cycle to keep down on the body fat? I understand this is a bulking cycle but would the clen keep down on some of the bloat? and Fat gain? Just an idea. Or should i wait until the cycle is over and run the clen. Thats what im thinking. If i maintain a fairly strict diet during this cycle gains should be expected to be high. any input is greatly appreciated. thanks

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good, but I think deca is best run a little shorter than test, so maybe up the test to 14wks(?) and I would run the drol 100mg's/day. anyone else?
    Last edited by aXe; 10-08-2004 at 10:20 PM.

I've never ran Drol before so thats why i was asking.any input on the clen ? Im leaning towards after the cycle. Trying to put this all together me and my boys are gonna run this and basically we have a little waiver. We all run the same cycle and see who gets the most gains. And whoever wins pays for the gear. Just a friendly competition. But i want to get this right before we start busting ass. We are gonna go by total weight gained, total strength gained, and overall appearance of gains. Should be fun to see who can pull this one out.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah 50mg's per day is a dbol dosage for some, and drol is run higher. Good luck

Thanks for your help. Anybody else got any input on this? I know theres more helpful bros out there.

Thread Information