mad4muscles is offline New Member

Gearing up for next cycle - help, please?

My first cycle I did Test E 300mg/wk for 9 weeks and did 400mg/wk of deca for 6 of those weeks, then followed up with PCT. (hcg , clomid) I was also doing arimidex and extra B6 throughout to prevent any gyno.

I only gained about 8 pounds during the cycle, though I did get some great strength improvements and some noticable (to me) size gain in my quads. I am pretty sure I was getting enough protein and definitely I was lifting well. I actually don't mind that I didn't grow that much the first time, it was a great learning experience, but for this second round, I'd like to get a little more bulge for my bucks!

For my second cycle, I am planning to do Sust 250 e4d and ?????

I know I should also do a longer-acting ester to help keep levels more consistent. I was thinking I'd try Cyp this time at either 200 or 400 mg/wk but I have no strong opinion on the whole cyp vs enan debate.

I'm wondering what you guys think? Did I underdose that first one? Am I underdosing this second? Which ester would you run and why? I already have the sust so that's a gimme. Also, I would like to have a cycle with three or fewer ingredients, not counting anti-e's....I don't want to have to memorize some elaborate dosing schedule, or feel like a voodoo doll. (hence the reason i'm only doing the sust e4d). Also siince I have 15 amps of sust it ends up being about 8 1/2 weeks doing it that way. But I am open to suggestions, especially those with solid reasoning behind them.

Thanks in advance for your help!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Your first cycle was pretty much worthless IMO. Deca needs to be ran min 10 weeks and same goes for test IMO.
    300mgs of test a week is a questionalbe does. 500 is much better so I suggest you go with atleast that on your next time around.
    If your going to use sus atleast shoot it every 3rd day and eod for best results. If not go with cyp @ 500mgs per week and definetly add some other compound to this, which compound will depend on your goals.
    Looking at your profile you should seriously consider cutting down first because @28% bf even if you do get some good gains they're not gonna show because of your high bf.
    Goodluck,

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    If your going to run sust, get more...8 and 1/2 weeks isn't enough.

Do something like this....

Weeks 1-11/12 Sust 500mg/week, EOD injections or Cyp 1-11/12 500mg/week e4days
    Weeks 1-10 Deca or EQ 400mg/week
    Run Nolva 1-PCT
    and liquidex to supress any bloat

mad4muscles is offline New Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Looking at your profile you should seriously consider cutting down first because @28% bf even if you do get some good gains they're not gonna show because of your high bf.
    Goodluck,
    Ahh, I need to update that, I'm down to about 22% now, still too high but moving in the right direction.

MBaraso, you said run more sust OR run Cyp. Piecinitup said more sust AND Cyp AND deca . So, if I'm making the right conclusion, neither of you thinks it would be worthwhile to run a full cycle of Cyp (say, 500 mg/wk for 10 weeks) along with the Sust every 3 or 4 days, for either 6 or 8 weeks depending on the spacing. Is that correct?

detroit is offline Banned
    Run either or for a min of 10wks. Dont run Sust and cyp on the same cycle...That dosnt make sence. If you re-did your first cycle but went with 500mg test a wk and 400mg Deca a week and took the cycle to 12kws you would see good improvments...IMO

Thread Information