Thread: Needle size

TxBeef is offline Junior Member

Needle size

Okay bros, I just received 20 syringes or 5/8 25 gauge for my delts. I'm using Supertest 250 every 4 days. Any other suggestion for needle size?

Note: for glute injection of Supertest 250, I am using 1 1/2 inch 22 gauge when alternating sites.

Thanks bros!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I pull with a 22, inject with a 25

Cool bro! I'm on my 7th week of 300 mg of deca , seeing great results and now I'm gonna add the Supertest either once a week or every 4 days.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    I use 25g 1" everywhere...

Okay, here's a stupid question: I'm about to shoot Sust in my delt in about an hour. But I forgot today was shoulder/trap day with light chest assistance and some triceps thrown in. Would it be okay to train shoulders after the delt injection?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by TxBeef
    Okay, here's a stupid question: I'm about to shoot Sust in my delt in about an hour. But I forgot today was shoulder/trap day with light chest assistance and some triceps thrown in. Would it be okay to train shoulders after the delt injection?
    ive done it before even with prop. not sure how quickly you will react to it but normally it isnt until the day after i have pain in the delt.

you have been running deca for 7 weeks and now just adding test?? how long do you plan on running your cycle for?

I'm running the deca for 10 weeks, take my 8th one tomorrow. I only have 1 bottle of Supertest 250 and If I start now at 250 every 3 days I will take my last shot the day before my powerlifting competition November 6.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    8weeks of deca only? thats not too smart. IMO. you should have some test in the cycle from the start. with just two weeks of sust250 you won't see any added gains from it. in other words it would be a waste of money.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    8weeks of deca only? thats not too smart. IMO. you should have some test in the cycle from the start. with just two weeks of sust250 you won't see any added gains from it. in other words it would be a waste of money.

Actually it would be 4 weeks of sus every three days. Not lookin' for size, just a little strength. I'm coming back from an injury 9 mos ago, just needed a jump start.

Thread Information