TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member

Wink watch out for Ttokkyyo fakes guys

hey guys just giving you a heads up on Tokkyyo brand products. as most of you probably already know (i hope atleast), Tokkyyo got busted way back. anyways i was across the border 2day checkin some stuff out, and the vet dude had some testenon 250, made by Ttokkyyo, i was buying super test by Tornel though, anyways it comes in a 5mL bottle, but the idiot showed me more bottles of it and i was like, "dude, this stuff cant be legit, they got busted a long time ago." to make a long story short, he had 3 different types of that Ttokkyyo crap, all the labels and tops looked different, with some sort of like bulldog or some crap on it. So DONT buy any "Ttokkyyo" stuff, cause in my opinion it could just be some mexican piss, lol. just thought I would let ya'll know. Juice up guys, just not on Ttokkyyo, did i even spell that right? LMAO. Lata.
    Last edited by TxJuiceFreak; 07-07-2004 at 03:34 PM.

ya, went down in flames, i aint touchin they're ****.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i know i am surprised some people still sell it..

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    i know i am surprised some people still sell it..
    they are still selling it cause you get these newbies that don't know crap about juicing, so these mexican vets are making a fortune by selling them fake sauce. IMO i would kick some ass, haha.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    lol mexican piss...

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    No **** bro. My buddy got sold 3 bottles of Ttokkyo crap. He didnt know that they were fake. He doesnt juice, he was just making the run. Next time he goes, we are going together and Im gonna have a little "chat" with this f'in bastad that ripped him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    No **** bro. My buddy got sold 3 bottles of Ttokkyo crap. He didnt know that they were fake. He doesnt juice, he was just making the run. Next time he goes, we are going together and Im gonna have a little "chat" with this f'in bastad that ripped him off.
    yeah dude, i buy from this guy all the time at this vetinaria or whatever its called, been in there probably over 20 times, and had never seen the stuff before, and all of a sudden this crap is there, i guess he thought i don't do my homework or something. and the funny thing was i even said, "yeah they got busted a long time ago, and he said yeah, and was still tryin to sell it to me, LMAO. IMO, QV is the way to go, i just wish they made a sustanon type of mixture, so right now i just choose tornel's supertest 250, which i know isnt the best, but its cheap as hell, and i have had good results from it, and so have many of my buddies. make sure you rip that bastard and new Asshole, hahaha.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TxJuiceFreak
    hey guys just giving you a heads up on Tokkyyo brand products. as most of you probably already know (i hope atleast), Tokkyyo got busted way back. anyways i was across the border 2day checkin some stuff out, and the vet dude had some testenon 250, made by Ttokkyyo, i was buying super test by Tornel though, anyways it comes in a 5mL bottle, but the idiot showed me more bottles of it and i was like, "dude, this stuff cant be legit, they got busted a long time ago." to make a long story short, he had 3 different types of that Ttokkyyo crap, all the labels and tops looked different, with some sort of like bulldog or some crap on it. So DONT buy any "Ttokkyyo" stuff, cause in my opinion it could just be some mexican piss, lol. just thought I would let ya'll know. Juice up guys, just not on Ttokkyyo, did i even spell that right? LMAO. Lata.

Good lookin out bro!

Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    Good lookin out bro!
    no problem man, just helpin out when I can!!!

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    When did ttoyyko go down?

My friend just got soem tren from ttoyykko and go ripped right off for it...

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    I heard that almost a year or so ago Ttokkyo got busted. Can't remember if it was underdosed or what. I'm thinking they were selling eq that was really test. I can say however, I've used their winstrol (100mg, 20ml bottle) and got excellent results on 2 occassions. It was way better than SYD's winny, IMO. Also, one time I blew the f*ck up off of their deca ......looking back now, its possible it might have been test cause I put on some serious size on 2ml/wk alone. Anyhow.........thats my experience with them.

they got busted like i wanna say around jan-feb of 2003,or late 2002. and j.r.w., i'm pretty sure you blew up on that "deca " b/c the rumor around here on the border was that it wasnt deca, it was cyp. hehe. but anyhow, they are no more, and like i stated b4 DONT BUY ANY OF THEIR STUFF. It's all fake.

capn is offline New Member
    I have a ttokkyyo tren 75 that expired in June 2003, would that still be good?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    never know til you actually have it tested at a lab. stuff could still be floating around.

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    when did they get busted?

http://www.ttokkyo.com.mx/ the site is different as it was before. a tear ago you pcould isee all their products and now its a flash

Thread Information