ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member

How much water

Ok this is the cycle I am going to run

week 1-11 400mg enthante
    week 1-10 300mg deca
    week 1-11 20mg novaldex 20mg ed
    week 1-11 25mg proviron ed
    and of couse pct

I was wondering how much water I should I expect to retain, I know it depends on the persons own gentics to, but I just want some type of idea. Can you guys help me out and let me now how a cycle like this effects how much water you hold. thanks

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Your cycle looks well put together. My first cycle was deca and enan and I did hold some water (mostly in my face), I didn't take any l-dex or any anti-e's while on it though (only for PCT I took clomid and nolva). With that said, I think you will definitely retain some water especially with enan and deca. If you are worried about holding too much water, you can get some l-dex and take it at .25mg ED throughout your cycle. That should dry you up pretty good. Also, most people are going to hold water if they are bulking it is just something you have to deal with, ALL the water I had gained had went away after I finished my cycle. Hope that helps some

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    If I were you I would replace the proviron with arimidex or l-dex at.25mg ED throughout your cycle and PCT, along with nolva, arimidex (anastrolzole) works great. Arimidex will stop any aromitization, thus inhibiting any estrogen production from occuring while the nolva is a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) and will prevent any estrogen from binding to these receptors (kind of a back up plan). Also, you can run b6 at 200mgs ED to prevent any deca related progesterone/prolactin gyno.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 10-09-2004 at 02:09 PM.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    If I were you I would replace the proviron with arimidex or l-dex at.25mg ED throughout your cycle and PCT, along with nolva, arimidex (anastrolzole) works great.
    Ditto

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Ok the b-6 can you get that as an injectable or is the over the counter tabs just as effeicent? and you guys think I would be alright replacing both of them with arimex? Thanks for the advice thus far

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    nice cycle.. lol.. and ya get the b-6 in pill form.. i dont even know if u can get injectable b6

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You can get the B6 OTC, and arimidex alone should be fine.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    im running the same cycle currently using nolva and b6 with no AI...i havent retained much water at all...i assume good genetics...ive added quality muscle without looking smooth

Thread Information