Countryboy is offline New Member

anadrol vs D-bol

Guys I started reading the profile for anadrol and pros vs cons I don't think liver damage is in my list. But I'm still not sure since both can hurt your liver. But by the profile anadrols are worst then dbol when it comes to liver damage and sides. Now For size,strength and muscle development which really is perfered and which will give me better results. I was going to buy 75mg quality vet anadrols and take 75mg for 4 weeks. Now I'm thinking of buying 200 5mg d-bols which I think are thai pinkies. Would I get better results from 75mg anadrol for 4 weeks or 30mg of d-bol for 4 weeks. I hear a lot of mixed opinions from ppl at the gym but it seems for d-bols the pros out weight cons, where as the pro for anadrols don't seem that great. What does everyone here think? Thanks boys

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    most people will choose dbol over anadrol , personally out of the two i do not rather one or the other,they are both good.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    the better results will come from the anadrol , because the dosage is higher. Personally I like dbol , but thats just my preference. A lot of people prefer Drol, so you will get mixed opinions. Good luck

Gootch is offline New Member
    I'll give you my two cents on the subject since I have used both in high doses. Anadrol is the answer, take it for a max of four weeks and you can forget about the long term sides, know the short term sides are worse, you will have trouble sleeping, eating and sitting still. Having said that I still would go with it over the BD d-bol at the beginng of a cycle and as my main oral. What are you planning to stack with it? or anything?. I'll give you my last stack

WK1- 50mg Anadrol-ED, 1000mg Cyp, 400mg Deca
    WK2-100mg Anadrol-ED, 1000mg Cyp, 400mg Deca
    WK3-100mg Anadrol-ED, 800mg Cyp, 400mg Deca
    WK4-100mg Anadrol-ED, 800mg Cyp, 400mg Deca
    WK5-50mg D-bol-ED, 600mg Cyp, 300mg Deca
    WK6-50mg D-bol-ED, 600mg Cyp, 300mg Deca

I was 240 before that stack and went to 270 by the third week and stayed there until I started my PCT and at the end of that I was 255, what does all this mean, well I gained and kept 15lbs of the good stuff and pissed out 15 pounds of water, I mean for the first few days it was every 45 minutes.

Hope this helps.

Well i'll be doing test prop 100mg eod for almost 2 weeks more or less front loader had it left from first time. 500mg/week of test enan. and 75mg of tren hm brew eod. Then debating on most of the opions i get from this tread to debate on the adrols or dbols. I'm just wanting the best gains I can get and need to know which between the 2 is perfered. But I don't want my liver shutting down from that high of a dose with adrols. Thanks

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gootch
    I'll give you my two cents on the subject since I have used both in high doses. Anadrol is the answer, take it for a max of four weeks and you can forget about the long term sides, know the short term sides are worse, you will have trouble sleeping, eating and sitting still. Having said that I still would go with it over the BD d-bol at the beginng of a cycle and as my main oral. What are you planning to stack with it? or anything?. I'll give you my last stack

WK1- 50mg Anadrol-ED, 1000mg Cyp, 400mg Deca
    WK2-100mg Anadrol-ED, 1000mg Cyp, 400mg Deca
    WK3-100mg Anadrol-ED, 800mg Cyp, 400mg Deca
    WK4-100mg Anadrol-ED, 800mg Cyp, 400mg Deca
    WK5-50mg D-bol-ED, 600mg Cyp, 300mg Deca
    WK6-50mg D-bol-ED, 600mg Cyp, 300mg Deca

I was 240 before that stack and went to 270 by the third week and stayed there until I started my PCT and at the end of that I was 255, what does all this mean, well I gained and kept 15lbs of the good stuff and pissed out 15 pounds of water, I mean for the first few days it was every 45 minutes.

Hope this helps.
    6 weeks seems a bit too short for test/deca cycle because at week 5-6 is when it starts to kick in, but whatever works.

I think u misread or I didn't stat it clearly. I screwed up on the prop longage though heres cycle.
    1-3 wk prop eod 100mg
    1-8 wk fina 75mg eod
    1-10 wk test enan 500mg/wk
    and depending on what I get 1-4 wk/day 30mg d-bol or 75mg anadrol
    12wk on clomid
    will have tamoxifen soon I prob won't use it inless I get super bloated or symptoms.

I hope this helps peace

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    anadrol is the best for gains , dbol is good 2 but anadrol is better, but i think anadrol effects the liver much more, so if u can try taking the dbol for the 1st 6 weeks 40mg ed .

Thread Information