Thread: cut w/roadmaps

4plates is offline Banned

cut w/roadmaps

ill be running a prop,tren ,winny cycle for 6 wks in a few months
    the winny is 50 mg tabs,is it a good idea to run the winny @100 mg ed for the first wk or do you think its foolish.
    my cycle consists of the following..

prop 50 mg ed wk 1-6(maybe 100 mg ed)im just looking for a base of test so probably 50 mg

tren 80 mg ed wk 1-6

winny 50 mg ed wk 1-6

clen /eca 2x2 wk 1-6(actulay stacker 2 or xenadrine and clen)

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    just be regular with your 'liver arsenal' such as ALA and ALOT of water....heh!!!

ive ran winny at 100mg/day with a similiar cycle........excellent results. i ran the winny 50mg wk 1-2--100mg wk 3-6 and back to 50mg for another two weeks.......

what was the results.....joints ached a bit, lots of strenght and solid muscle growth with a high protein diet. endurance was up as well.....yet so was my cholesterol. stano seems to have particularly bad effects on HDL/LDL levels...

just have your blood work done and see how you respond...we all respond to a substance in some unique way

Unity66

that 50/100/50 sounds like a good idea.i will so how the 50 works,bump it up and if it too much back to 50.
    ill be loaded up om mt and ala,cranberry xtrct.
    since its only 6 wks,deca really isnt a good idea but ,what else could i use for the joint aches?

bump

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I'd say try it.. I normally try not to do to much of anything 17AA, but hey if you feeling brave.. go for it.. LOL..
    I don't think it will matter much personally, if you have done Winny before..

anyone else
    what else besides deca can be used to ease the joint aches associated with winny?

king cobra is offline New Member
    imgoing to be running winny at 100mg a day for 4 weeks in a bout 3 weeks. i used winny at 50mgs before but the first time i did 100 i loved it!!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it wouldn't be a bad idea, but from my experiences my elbows tend to get very angry with me if i used 100mg/day for a week. if your joints can take it then go for it.

Footballdb is offline Junior Member
    But what else can he take that'll ease the joint pain? I'm abiout to start whinny and i was wondering that same question. I gotta run everyday, so i can't have my joints hurting. And deca isn't an option it's just in your system to long.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    you could take Glucosamine and MSM. OR to be cheaper you can take Glucose tabs and Glutamine and your body will make Glucosamine. Helps w. my knees and help re-build lost cartilidge!

Also, some foods help also (carrots, broccoli....) avoid coffee and some other foods..

Some Arthritus creams will help but expensive..

good luck

Ketoprofine helps also.....

Footballdb is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by thecoachman
    you could take Glucosamine and MSM. OR to be cheaper you can take Glucose tabs and Glutamine and your body will make Glucosamine. Helps w. my knees and help re-build lost cartilidge!

Also, some foods help also (carrots, broccoli....) avoid coffee and some other foods..

Some Arthritus creams will help but expensive..

good luck

Ketoprofine helps also.....
    I see you've placed SEVERAL words in that reply that i'm gonna have to use the search button on...........

jersey juice is offline Member
    Yea, glucosamine is GREAT stuff!! I use it for powerlifting and keeps the joint & tendons tender, not stiff. I'm running something around the same cycle you are around June. 6 weeks 100mg prop ed, 1.5 cc's of tren ed I think that comes out to 150mg not exactly sure and 40mg dbol ed for 4-5 weeks. I'm curious to see what your results will be.

thanks coach (you could take Glucosamine and MSM)

and thanks jj (glucosamine is GREAT stuff)

im assuming i can get this stuff at gnc?or a vitamin store?

Thread Information