briansauras is offline Senior Member

Dentist on Cycle

I need to have my wisdom teath pulled. Should I get it done before I start my cycle? Will all the morphein and pain meds have a bad effect on me if Im in the middle of my cycle?

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    OMG hell yea get it done before. I had to do the same thing at the end of a cycle. The worst **** i've ever had to do. Lost almost all my gains. And if ur juicing the dentist says the surgery is harder due to bleeding. I promise u, u want to get it done before u start.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewski053
    I need to have my wisdom teath pulled. Should I get it done before I start my cycle? Will all the morphein and pain meds have a bad effect on me if Im in the middle of my cycle?
    I would wait to start just because you will lose a lot of valuable time in the gym while recovering. Even once your back in the gym I'm sure you won't feel 100% for a bit.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Ok, Ill make sure I get scheduled ASAP, I still need to order more clomid/nolva before I start, so I guess thnings might workout....
    Thanks guys

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Bro do it before and make sure you can eat like you normally do before you start your cycle, you don't want to loss gains do to the fact it hurts like hell to eat.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brewski053
    certain steroids affect your bodys ability to stop bleeding when you are cut or are injured so it takes longer. if you are using steroids and get your teeth pulled out you could have prolonged bleeding which will not be good.
    i cant remeber what drugs they are but i think deca was one of them.

Thread Information