Thread: Results

fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

Results

What were some of your guys gains after a 500 mg test, 400mg deca 12-14 week cycle? I am about to start it with a dbol front load for four weeks in the beginning of Nov!!

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    That was my first cycle and I gained about 25lbs of muscle. I put 90lbs on my bench with my first cycle. I only did 8 weeks though. You should be very happy with the results. Now your main concern is eating and training properly. You have the sauce, now put the puzzle together and train and eat properly. If you do this perfect you will gain more than you could have ever imagine.

Braz_Machine

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Braz_Machine
    That was my first cycle and I gained about 25lbs of muscle. I put 90lbs on my bench with my first cycle. I only did 8 weeks though. You should be very happy with the results. Now your main concern is eating and training properly. You have the sauce, now put the puzzle together and train and eat properly. If you do this perfect you will gain more than you could have ever imagine.

Braz_Machine
    Exactly. From that cycle you should expect a good 25 lbs. Just concentrate on your diet and training like Braz said. Good luck bro.

fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

90lbs on bench

That is pretty impressive, but did you keep most of your strength when you went off??? By the way what is your max bench??

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    My max bench is 420. I am training for a contest in May 2005 and will bench 500 +.

Braz_Machine

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    that was my first cycle 2, i gained about 30pounds ,but 10 was water.

Thread Information