joe_capone is offline Member

comming off 14 week cycle... im pissed

i never been on this long in my life.. but i seemed to enjoy it. i should have used some hcg but i couldnt find any. im never staying on this long again.. bros am i doomed to recover? im comming off prop next week 2 days after my last shot im running to colmid. i started noticing that im shedding hair not to the extremes but i know i am. is 15 weks bad? lol heres what my cycle looked like:

sust
    week 1-12 500 mg/week
    winstrol
    week 3-8 50mg/daily
    prop
    week 12-15 50mg/eod

right after i stoped the sust i jumped to prop tryin to bridge untill pct.

i honestly cant wait to get off and start pct.. i learned a valuable lesson not to use sust again. i could have been on pct if i was using test e or or prop as a base.

i started running tribulus 2 weeks ago. whats the best thing i should do right now? look for some tonkat ali and use with tribulus for pct along with nolva and colmid?

im thinking about getting propicia (finasteride) for dht reasons. will i have to take this for life? or just for a little while till i rid dht while off cycle?

man im staying off gear till summer comes near again. i just want to recover.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    any one have any comments?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    dude, the normal length for a cycle is 16 weeks, I'm currently on a 24 weeker.

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Bro if you are really worried about the hair thing go get some medical advice, just tell your doc and get some tests run. It doesn't seem all that bad to me

meat is offline Associate Member
    bald is beautiful. women love it .you should have all your gear in check before you start a cycle .once the hair is gone ,its gone brother

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    or you could take finasteride to almost entirely prevent the hair loss in the first place!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    i never been on this long in my life.. but i seemed to enjoy it. i should have used some hcg but i couldnt find any. im never staying on this long again.. bros am i doomed to recover? im comming off prop next week 2 days after my last shot im running to colmid. i started noticing that im shedding hair not to the extremes but i know i am. is 15 weks bad? lol heres what my cycle looked like:

i started running tribulus 2 weeks ago. whats the best thing i should do right now? look for some tonkat ali and use with tribulus for pct along with nolva and colmid?
    I am now completed with PCT and my cycle was 30 weeks and it wasnt that bad. I stayed on so long because I didnt want to quit either and kept extending a 10 week cycle by 1 bottle at a time until I was on so long. Recovery aint so bad, I recovered quite well with the things you are considering using, clomid, trib, tongkat. Your balls grow back to good size QUICK once you get all the injected test out of your system.

Thread Information