dynamike is offline Associate Member

cycle has peaked?

Hey fellas..well first cycle in a long time...started with d's..then added 1cc of Sust 250 weekly ...then jumped to e4days at week 5...12 weeks into it..no more significant weight gain...strength seems to have peaked in regards to big gains...i started Clomid therapy 3 weeks ago( due to a rapid decrease in everything down stairs)...so heres where I am looking for input:

1. SHould/could I bump up to 3cc's and increase the frequency ?

2. get off the cycle?

3. get off the cycle and start another ...and if so, how long is a good time to be off

thanks in advance for your suggestions and input..looking for the right way to go on this(not what my head is telling me..cuz i really dont feel like going off to tell the truth)

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    please can u explain that clearly? what was your cycle?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    how long have you been on your cycle? if its over 8 weeks, IMO I'd get off, do proper PCT and wait for 8 weeks before I start another. Get some good advice this time its quite obvious that you got no advice for that cycle you are doing or you got some bad one. real bad.

1cc of sust 250 every week ..weeks 1 thru 5
    2cc of sust 250 mon and thurs weeks 6 thru 10

I used d's to kick start in weeks 1 thru 5..30 mg ed

how do you figure bad advice Mr Mention?...

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    that cycle should have looked like this.
    at least to 10 weeks
    1-10 Sust. EOD,
    the mg dependes on your experience, but it would be nice to do 250mg EOD.. no starting low and bumping up, no tapering. I bet you have some pimples going on there right now, why is that!! becuase you did not keep dosage constant to keep blood levels normal

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    You're gains have been nothing special because it's a poor cycle. Sust should be shot EOD atleast for optimal results. 250mg's isn't going to give you much either. You've only been shooting 500mg for ~4-5 weeks. Your blood levels are probably just about stable at 500mg a week about now.

well perhaps I should clarify alittle...i was 217 when i started...im 245..body fat was 14...it is 11....but from what you are saying is it still isnt enough...ive read so many different opinions on this about sust...but in essence your suggesting that my sust cycle hasnt started untill i started a regular 500 mg bi weekly..and in your opinion I should increase to eod...

you gained 28 pounds and your not satisfied? man you had good gains your should be happy

yeah Magicz I am happy...no doubt..just trying to figure out when to get off now...

funny ...I realy am dissapointed in the responses received from this board...often i find the answers from the members to be indignant ...you wouldnt speak to someone face to face as if they were an ass..yet on here i often find thats what happens...i find more information out there just reading other peoples questions...i dont know im venting alittle bit...

no one really gave me an answer for what i was originally posting my question...is it possible that at 500 mg a week..every mon and thurs 250 mg...that i have hit a plateau?...and if so..does that mean time to get off ...let the body start its own test production...and gear up for another cycle?...

as for whether it was a weak cycle..well my gains that i have posted are legitimate..and my strength is phenominal...i work hard physically all day demolisioning and building homes...and still hit the gym...i feel that the sust has helped me maintain this rigorous routine...and am a bit fearful that coming off i wont have the energy and strength necc to do both...im 38 if that helps anyones opinions..thanks
    Last edited by dynamike; 10-10-2004 at 10:50 AM.

In this forum every one gets help! its your mistake that u didnt ask how to do your cycle before starting!and i recommend using sustanon for 14 - 16 weeks, if your in week 10 or less, upper the dose to 750mgs(250mgs eod).

Thread Information