im now on day 11 of my 30 day pct im currently taking
    day 1 300 mg clomid 20 mg temoxifen
    day 2-30 100 mg clomid 20 mg temoxifen
    day 30-37 20 mg temoxifen

after a cycly
    wk 1-4 50 mg oxymetholone
    wk 1-12 400 mg deca
    wk 1-14 600 mg test enthanate

now my sex drive has gone from normal to nothing when i try to have sex i cant ejaculate and if i do its like 1 ml

i have some hcg do you think i should start to use it
    Last edited by maddog<sco>; 10-10-2004 at 06:07 AM. Reason: not finished

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Definitly take someHCG bro, it will help

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddog<sco>
    im now on day 11 of my 30 day pct im currently taking
    day 1 300 mg clomid 20 mg temoxifen
    day 2-30 100 mg clomid 20 mg temoxifen
    day 30-37 20 mg temoxifen

after a cycly
    wk 1-4 50 mg oxymetholone
    wk 1-12 400 mg deca
    wk 1-14 600 mg test enthanate

now my sex drive has gone from normal to nothing when i try to have sex i cant ejaculate and if i do its like 1 ml
    Sounds like the deca is still affecting you. You could try some tongkat along with the clomid. Somewhat hard to find at GNC and other health places but it is there, online is the best place to find best price.

In fact the low cum volume is an almost definate sign that you DID get some progesterone conversion from the deca and your clomid so far has been rendered completely useless because of it. PCT cannot start until ALL of the progesterone leaves your system.

Even with tongkat helping and lets say it gets your testosterone levels high, its still nothing compared to the testosterone levels you had with 600 mg testosterone so the tongkat will bring back your ability to get hard and give you morning wood but for a period of up to 45 days out you will notice still somewhat increased difficulty and length of time require to get you to come to an climax during sex.

Until the deca and its possible left over progesterone is out of your system, clomid, tongkat, etc wont help you much so you might have to extend clomid use further. Some guys when you go off the clomid, if still having difficulty, go a week off the clomid then do 50 mg a day for 3 or 4 days and sometimes that helps snap things back. Of course herbals like tribulus or tongkat should be run for 60 days after PCT to assure everything is back in good order.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 10-10-2004 at 07:47 AM.

Thread Information