TicAl is offline Junior Member

2nd gyno surgery a success!

Just had my 2nd, yes 2nd, gyno surgery this past friday and everything went great.

During my first cycle of dbol /sust i developed it on one side despite taking nolva/adex throughout. Got it removed after a few months.

Then i decided to run another cycle of sust/dbol, but noticed after only 2 days that it began to flare up the other side. i dropped the dbol and cont'd the test, and wouldnt you know it......i got it on the other side.

well, this past friday i got the other side removed, so now i can juice for without worry for the rest of my life MUWHAHAHAHAH *twists mustache evilly*

if anyone has ANY gyno q's, i'd be glad to try to answer them for you, cuz i know how much of a nightmare that **** is. Best part about it, it only cost me $100 each time

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    it cost u $100, i thought gyno surgery costs a few thousand?

nope, insurance covered it b/c the dr. called it a tissue biopsy as opposed to teh cosmetic "gyno surgery"...

DarksideRubi is offline New Member

gyno

I'm 21 just starded my first cycle 2 weeks ago, The reason i'm worried about gyno is because i think i've had it for a couple years already. I have knots under my right nipple, pretty big and painfull! While in high school the doctor didn't say anything about gyno but he did say if it didnt go away within 2 years i have to get it removed. Its been about 3 1/2 years. Havnt had health insurance, anyways does this sound like a gyno problem

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    How long before you can workout again?

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

can you have gyno

Can you get gyno during puberty and teenage years without juice? I havent done a cylce yet and beleive I may have al little gyno already?

bump

bump

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    Can you get gyno during puberty and teenage years without juice? I havent done a cylce yet and beleive I may have al little gyno already?
    yes...

that sux

Well, that sux...

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    ahh right you got it through insurance, that explains it. there is actually quite a few insurance companies that will cover you for gyno surgery

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    How long before you can workout again?
    i have to take like a week off, which is actually good cuz i havent taken time off since May. so it works out nicely...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TicAl
    i have to take like a week off, which is actually good cuz i havent taken time off since May. so it works out nicely...

only a week bro?? **** thats quick, one guy i know who got it done had to take almost 4 weeks off.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    u may have a hormone inbalnce get it cheked out fairly quick to stop it from getting worse

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    only a week bro?? **** thats quick, one guy i know who got it done had to take almost 4 weeks off.
    ya, bro.

In reality the Dr.'s outgoing instruction sheet said i had to take 0 days off from exercising and that light exercising is actually recommended. therefore i figure i'll take a week to let everything heal correctly, then jump back on the iron diet....

supa_juicy is offline New Member
    any scaring from the surgery?

Pork Chop is offline Member
    pics.

Leon Phelps is offline Junior Member
    Did the surgery leave noticable scars????

Muscle Mass is offline New Member
    TiCAl,

I have some questions:
    1. Does the insurance company pay the operation or is it just a cosmetic operation?
    2. at what dosages do you get gyno? for example: what dosages test. enanth.?
    3. How come your nolvadex did not work? was it fake?

Vegas67 is offline Member
    You are lucky to have had it covered by insurance...I tried and failed with mine when I had the surgery. As far as never having it again...You better HOPE that your doc got ALL the gland out. Mine did not and now I have it starting up again due to my faith in my doc and not taking any estrogen blockers (I even told him about my worries of it coming back due to anabolic use)

[QUOTE=TicAl]well, this past friday i got the other side removed, so now i can juice for without worry for the rest of my life MUWHAHAHAHAH *twists mustache evilly*[QUOTE]

Just to warn you bro, gyno can return after surgery. If your nips begin to get itchy again run nolva at 80mg ED until symptoms reside and 20mg Ed thereafter. Since you know you already prone to gyno, Id run 10mg Nolva ED just to play it safe--its so cheap, why not?

Can the use of drugs known to cause or contribute to gynecomastia (alcohol, anti-depressants, marijuana, steroids, Tagamet) effectuate a recurrence of the condition even after liposuction and the surgical removal of the glands under the nipple?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Answer Posted By: SA, M.D. - HVMA on Sunday, September 10, 2000

I think that the answer is "Yes". The growth of breast tissue is promoted by hormonal factors. Surgical removal of said tissue without a change in the underlying hormonal factors suggests that proliferation of breast tissue will continue.

DrSteve - http://www.HeadDocs.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------

here is a clip taken from the FAQ of a surgeons site:

Q: Once you've removed the lump, what's the likelihood of it returning?

A: Well, remember that button of tissue I talked about--the tissue I leave under the nipple. That tissue contains the same elements which can be stimulated again if, for example, a guy starts taking steroids again. So it can come back. Interestingly, one of the first patients I operated on is a fellow who was in his early 40's when I did his surgery. He hadn't used steroids for about 5 years. His surgery went well. I did a little touch up liposuction of his chest the following year, and then I didn't see him for a couple of years. When he showed up next time, he had bigger breasts than he'd had the very first time I saw him. After making sure that nothing else was wrong with him, it seemed that the likely cause of his recurrence was his dropping testosterone levels associated with aging. He was a victim of his own body's hormonal back-fire.

You can find the entite FAQ here:
    http://www.ricksilverman.com/GYNECOMASTIA%20FAQ.html

if the doctor does in fact cut out the entire gland, the nipple would be concave and very odd-looking.

Thread Information