General Patton is offline Junior Member

Should I switch?

Hey guys, I've got a ?? I'm 2 wks into a 500mg /wk of Enanthate and 3oomg / wk of deca w/4 M-1 test a day for 14 days. The whole cycle will last 10 wks and I've got a stringent diet I'm adhering to as well as a pct plan. I've been reading up alot on Eq. I think that it will provide me w/ more of the look I'm after. Okay, my ?? is can I stop the deca on week 5 and switch to 400 mg of Bold 200 and run that untill the end of the 10 wks. I'm looking for size and vascularity as my bodyfat is a little higher than I want it. Or.. should I just do a bulking cycle and leave it as is, then hit a hard pct for 2 months and then hit Enan, Bold, and Wv and work srtictly on cutting?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Bump for Gen... this bro is cool, and needs some help that I can't give him...

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I'd say to stick with theDeca as bulking, then next cycle you go with the EQas a cutting cycyle, here's a few reason. to stop deca at 5 weeks when it will just be kicking in, Deca needs at least 10 weeks for best results. EQ needs at least 12 weeks for best results. not enough time in your cycle. here is another reason, to change now would disrupt the stability in your blood levels which in turn will cause side effects. hope that helped.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I'd say to stick with theDeca as bulking, then next cycle you go with the EQas a cutting cycyle, here's a few reason. to stop deca at 5 weeks when it will just be kicking in, Deca needs at least 10 weeks for best results. EQ needs at least 12 weeks for best results. not enough time in your cycle. here is another reason, to change now would disrupt the stability in your blood levels which in turn will cause side effects. hope that helped.
    he hit it right on the money.do the boldenon on your next go around.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Thanks for helping him guys...

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    Thanks fellas, and a special thanks to Blown SC. I continue to learn and that is what this is all about. You guys are the best!!

Thread Information