Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member

How would you rate the pain of injecting into the quad??

I know it all varies but just wnat to get a general idea on the pain level of injecting into this site.....

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I used human grade gear when I did it. A few hours later it felt like like someone took a steel bar and whacked the middle of quads--Tonya Harding's thug vs. Nancy Kerrigan style. I limped for 2 days. "Why me? Whhhhyyyyyy?" (Remember that?)

If you're not using human grade gear, the BA content is probably high and might help increase the pain. But it eventually goes away. Some people try to decrease the pain by mixing the gear (usually prop--painful) with EQ (equipoise --cuts pain a bit). As far as I know you'll still be in pain, even with EQ added.
    Enjoy!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    for me the injections were not that bad but the swelling and lack of movement following injection suck. i also used human grade and thats why i dont do quad injections. the pain is almost unbareable.
    Last edited by houseofpain; 10-05-2004 at 11:01 PM.

gya321 is offline Member
    It isnt that bad, but the next few days you might have a limp.

crimson55 is offline New Member
    I've always injected in the quads - never had any noticeable pain. There was a little discomfort but nothing to complain about. I've used both sust and test cyp with an 1.5" pin. Maybe with something else it's more painful...

im using QV...but i already injected into my right glute and delt(i do 3 shots a week). So i was planning on doing right glute, delt and quad, then left etc. I cant think of any other body part to inject in(since all the others seem like they would be really painful). Any suggestions?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    I know it all varies but just wnat to get a general idea on the pain level of injecting into this site.....
    Never felt any next day pain in the quad. In the glute, for me its pure hell.

IronGame is offline New Member
    You guys making sure you're not hitting any nerves, and near arteries, etc??

I assume you kave to inject at specific spots on whichever muscle . . . .

Jackman is offline Banned
    i did prop in my leg once...... lets just say it was the last leg injection i ever tried

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I've ran Fina, Test and EQ in my Quad and I've never had any pain.

The only real pain I ever got was from a few viles of Sustanon in my first cycle, and only one time (knock on wood) was the pain unbearable to the point I couldn't walk.

I think that was in part to my error and not sanitizing proper enough with the alcohol pads on the injection site.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the first and second shot might hurt but after that ur quad gets used to it. but everyone is different so all u can do is try it and see if u like it. if u dont do it now once u start feeling that scar tissue build up u will try new sites no matter how painful u think they are.

It’s been a while but I remember that pain well but I had no choice at the time but to get it right because of scar tissue in the glutes.
    Before your about to inject make sure that you are completely relaxed that’s very important. There lots of muscle crisscrossing in the quads so even a slight movement will cause a little tear. What I did is take a seat and fully extend my leg while resting on my heal and stuck it in. Once it’s in don’t get jumpy just finish it. You’ll be fine

FR

Stew is offline Junior Member
    How can you tell where your nerves are, and then not hit them. Are there any websites that show where they are?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I only use my quads - they're so easy - it's all laid out infront of you, no twisting & I can honestly say I've never had even 1% of pain from them ( I use human grade gear )-
    To find a good spot I just flex my leg & find a nice meaty area half way down towards the outside - check for surface veins & stick it in - never hit a nerve / vein / artery ( touch wood )

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it really depends on the gear and concentration of it. My first cycle i shot test E 250 and had little to no pain.... however, in my second cycle i used a diff brand and a slightly higher concentration and it was crippling.... it would hurt to carry over dubbells and rest them on my legs before lifting, it was pretty bad.

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    depends on what you shoot??for me....no pain with deca ..........but stings like hell with sus or prop.lasts 2/3days.......but enjoyable once you get used to it.lol.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew
    How can you tell where your nerves are, and then not hit them. Are there any websites that show where they are?
    there is no way to tell. once u pierce the skin go kind of slow and if ur leg starts twitching or jumping u know u hit a nerve. its not a big deal in the quad cause the nerves are small and there are alot of them. if u hit one dont freak out just withdraw and move over a little.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes it hurts like a mo-fo for a couple of days.. And other times it don't hurt at all???

brodycog is offline New Member
    I injected deca300 with dbol and test 250 it wasnt so bad. I could still move it didnt swell too bad the shot was overall 3 cc's. Then the next week I decided to add tren to my other quad. PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt move the same for about 3 weeks. My quad was like cement, I couldnt stretch it out. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make tren injections less painfull??

hmm a lot of different reactions...guess i'll try it out. im gonna be injecting sust

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    I used human grade gear when I did it. A few hours later it felt like like someone took a steel bar and whacked the middle of quads--Tonya Harding's thug vs. Nancy Kerrigan style. I limped for 2 days. "Why me? Whhhhyyyyyy?" (Remember that?)

If you're not using human grade gear, the BA content is probably high and might help increase the pain. But it eventually goes away. Some people try to decrease the pain by mixing the gear (usually prop--painful) with EQ (equipoise --cuts pain a bit). As far as I know you'll still be in pain, even with EQ added.
    Enjoy!
    No doubt, I've injected 1 CC of Prop into each of my Quads, and it literally feels like this, no joke. Yesterday it hurt so bad, that I was truely limping around. Today it feels like my legs are just super swore. First time on Prop, I'm now initiated into the PropPain Club. I told my friend the same thing, I was like man, Prop makes me leg feel like it was hit with a bat or something.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i just put a coctail in each quad sunday. 250mg qv enanth, 150mg human grade enan/cip mix, 300mg human grade eq all split up. it felt great, did not hurt a bit. the only time i could feel it was my first set of squat on monday. but at the time i was going to ass to calf. i love the quads.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    EQ/Eth in quads=no pain for me

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Also, next time I'm going to try to make my own Prop, I made the rest of my gear, and it was for the most post painless. The Prop is a whole different beast. I believe I could shoot some Test Enth in the Quad and it may not hurt, I'll try it out and get back.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    one of the most painless injection sites for me!!!

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    In the leg for me felt like loosing my virginity to Mike Tyson. Lets just steer clear of that area and shoot the glute!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Never done a quad shot yet. Actually, I am glad I found this thread so I can see others reactions to it. Right now I'm on 100mg prop ed and 50mg fina ed. I've heard a lot of stories from my buddies about how painful it is for a few days after, but with ed shots it's more an issue of injection sites then pain. I think I'll do my first shot tonight.

BlueCollar is offline Banned
    ASS is least painfull and most unlikely to hit a vien
    Quad is next to AAS for pain and likelihood to hit a vien.

I do quads almost exclusviely.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I shot 2ml of test and EQ into my delt the other day taking about 3 minutes to do it and I have no soreness whatsoever. My point is, even though its tedious, take an extra long amount of time and you will be amazed at how the pain is reduced or eliminated.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I hate injecting quads. Along with calves they make the two places I won't inject again.

so what would some of you recommend other sites that arent that painful?? tris, bis, chest, traps?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    so what would some of you recommend other sites that arent that painful?? tris, bis, chest, traps?
    you will probably have to experiment on yourself b/c everyone is different. personally i like shoulder and glute injections, you may be totally different.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quads always get a bit sore for me. Too many nerves down there...I always feel the jimmy leg while sticking myself.

I prefer delts and glutes for most of my injections.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    ya **** right! Quads hurt like a bitch... the more meat you have the less it hurts, but I would rate pain of injection in popular areas like this, 1 being the most painful:
    1: Calfs
    2: Pecs
    3: Quads
    4: Delts
    5: Triceps
    6: Biceps
    7: Ass (It never, ever hurts there for me though)

Would yall agree?

dogsofwar is offline Member
    This problem that comes into play is that you loose valuable workout time when an injection makes you gimp around. The keys are 1)injecting slow 2) rotate EVERY time 3)use products with low BB concentrations 4)make sure your hand is steady and that you hit the right place.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    I shot 2ml of test and EQ into my delt the other day taking about 3 minutes to do it and I have no soreness whatsoever. My point is, even though its tedious, take an extra long amount of time and you will be amazed at how the pain is reduced or eliminated.

Oh, this is SO VERY TRUE!!!!
    take the extra minute or 2 you'll be surprised.

Where exactly in the ass area do you inject?

Quote Originally Posted by IronGame
    Where exactly in the ass area do you inject?
    www.spotinjections.com

i was going to try quads tommorrow but judging by all these posts, i think i will stick to glutes and delts. i'll save quads for another day...

Thanks for that link, fitnessguy. Very helpful!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information