DELUCA is offline New Member

give me some confidence guys

Last Thursday i did my bi weekly inject of 1 cc of sust n 1 cc of Eq. I always shoot in my buttucks. I rotate each cheek. Well last thursday i took a hot shower right b4 i shot up to relax the injection site. I used a 23 g 1.5 syringe, i stuck it in pulled back a lil tiny bit, didnt c ne blood and slowly dispersed it. When i took the needle out blood shot out like a foot. All i have is 1.5 syringes n i have to shoot it 2morrow. I dont know what to do. I ****n hate needles, i know im acting like a lil bitch but i have really no fat on my body and my ass is the only place i can really inject. I just dont want that **** to happen again. I did everything perfect with injecting. Someone told me that the reason it happen was becuz i shoot it there everyweek

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Low body fat means you can shoot **** near anywhere you want. Try your tri's tommorow. Take a look at spotinjections.com for info on how to use a few other sites.

I know that but im skinny. Like im really cut and shreded. I only weight 140. I worry the needle might hit a bone or something. 1.5 is kinda long.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    You most likely went through a vein. By the way, the sustanon needs to be injected EOD to get the best results.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DELUCA
    I know that but im skinny. Like im really cut and shreded. I only weight 140. I worry the needle might hit a bone or something. 1.5 is kinda long.
    Buy some shorter ones. You can always just stick it in just over half way. Or since you obviously haven't hit your natural plateau, nor do you have your diet in check, you could always quit the AS and wait till you are doing it right.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    I shoot 1.5's 22gauge and have only injected in the butt. I've done this for years and only had the blood shoot out like you said a couple of times. Rotate around using different locations both high and low on the buttocks. You will be fine.

thanks

Thanks alot bro, so instead of inline with my hip bone try like 2 inches down from there. When you stick it in and pull back its soo **** hard to keep the needle all the way in and steady. How far are you supoosed to pull back to check if uve hit a vien. Ive only injected myself twice, i usualy have a freind do it for me. I dont mind doing it myself except i d rather have someone do it for me so i dont fcuk up.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Try your delt, I was using 1 1/2 in my shoulder goin in about 75-80% a few have slipped all the way in but whatev, have never hit bone.

needle is offline Senior Member
    HMMM everyone hits a vein every once in a while! its just part of the game jump back into or maybe AAS arent for you!

gya321 is offline Member
    Its not a big deal bro, just a vein. Soak up the blood and carry on

Everything we nt well

Just did my inject, everything went perfect this time.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DELUCA
    Thanks alot bro, so instead of inline with my hip bone try like 2 inches down from there. When you stick it in and pull back its soo **** hard to keep the needle all the way in and steady. How far are you supoosed to pull back to check if uve hit a vien. Ive only injected myself twice, i usualy have a freind do it for me. I dont mind doing it myself except i d rather have someone do it for me so i dont fcuk up.
    You only need to pull back a little bit to tell if you hit a vein. I know it's tough but it gets a lot easier with a little practice. Two inches below the hip is fine. I shoot it all over. I don't use the same exact spot all that often. Saves on the soreness and the scar tissue.

Thread Information