sensaispike is offline Member

Question is this ok for first one?

this is what i was thinking of doing

weeks 1-10 1cc of enan a week
    weeks 1-4 35mg's of liquid d-bol

for pct i was thinking nolva and clomid.......

any comments would be great
    also would that be enough for pct or do i need something else?

L8ter

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    1 cc of enanth isnt enough, do 500mg a weekand do the dbol 1-6 30mgs ed.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Yah, one cc of enan isn't enough, I think you should bump it up to 500mg/wk for ten wks. Shooting one cc on mon (250mg) and one cc on thurs (250mg). Everything else look good to me. I don't see a reason in running the dbol for over 4 weeks fi this is your first cycle. Just stick to this:

wks 1-10 test enan 500mg/wk (splitting your shots up on mon and thurs)
    wks 1-4 dbol 35mg ED

Wait two weeks after your last enan injection then start PCT with clomid and nolva.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Yah, one cc of enan isn't enough, I think you should bump it up to 500mg/wk for ten wks. Shooting one cc on mon (250mg) and one cc on thurs (250mg). Everything else look good to me. I don't see a reason in running the dbol for over 4 weeks if this is your first cycle. Just stick to this:

wks 1-4 dbol 35mg ED

Wait two weeks after your last enan injection then start PCT with clomid and nolva.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Yah, one cc of enan isn't enough, I think you should bump it up to 500mg/wk for ten wks. Shooting one cc on mon (250mg) and one cc on thurs (250mg). Everything else look good to me. I don't see a reason in running the dbol for over 4 weeks if this is your first cycle. Just stick to this:

wks 1-4 dbol 35mg ED

agreed but you may wanna run nolva 10mgs/day throughout..

what benefit is there to running the nolva throughout???
    ps do you guys think that the as.s would be the best injection spot.... one cheek on mon ant the other on thu....or should i go through several injection spots?
    Last edited by sensaispike; 10-11-2004 at 05:30 AM.

also i was looking on the effictiveness chart for d-bol and enan and it was only giveing each one one star for keeping the gains....does this mean that i will lose tha gains???
    cus that is not cool.... would someone who has done this cycle before please post and let me know how it went....

Thanks again....L8ter

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    also i was looking on the effictiveness chart for d-bol and enan and it was only giveing each one one star for keeping the gains....does this mean that i will lose tha gains???
    cus that is not cool.... would someone who has done this cycle before please post and let me know how it went....

Thanks again....L8ter
    ive done dbol /enan in the past and i really love it. gain 15lbs and kept most of it. forgive the chart, its outdated IMO

cool that is what i was looking to hear

ok so is there any thing else i need to run with the enan and dbol .... also is nolva and clomid ok for pct or do i need other stuff to? and as far as injection is the ass ok or should i do quad?

ok so is there any thing else i need to run with the enan and dbol.... also is nolva and clomid ok for pct or do i need other stuff to? and as far as injection is the ass ok or should i do quad?
    nolva to keep the water away and to avoid the girly sides like gyno (hehe..) glute and quads are both painless, just start with wat you feel most confortable with and then stab other area i think youre good to go.

ok so is there any thing else i need to run with the enan and dbol.... also is nolva and clomid ok for pct or do i need other stuff to? and as far as injection is the ass ok or should i do quad?
    inject wherever you feel comfortable. and ya nolva/clomid is fine for pct. good luck

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    agreed but you may wanna run nolva 10mgs/day throughout..
    I agree, if you want you can throw in l-dex .25mg ED including PCT, to help prevent bloating

cool... ill run the nolva through .....one more quick question, as far as pct once i get to that do i need to bump up the nolva dose.... and what should the dose for clomid be...... also do i need to leave any time off between the end of the cycle and the begining of pct.... thanks again you guys have been alot of help

L8ter

cool... ill run the nolva through .....one more quick question, as far as pct once i get to that do i need to bump up the nolva dose.... and what should the dose for clomid be...... also do i need to leave any time off between the end of the cycle and the begining of pct.... thanks again you guys have been alot of help

L8ter
    HERE

it was in the educationnals threads, have you ever use the search feature? ...

Thread Information