m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Hit a nerve in the pec?

Ever since my last pec shot a few days ago I have this weird feeling in my left pec. It is only if I push on my pec in a certain way, it will sting or ache in a totally different part of my pec. This is from a Slin pin too? Anyone else have a similiar experience, and is this temporary and for how long?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just temporary. If you really ****ed up something you would know. What kind of gear did you put into your pec? did you heat up the oil? was this your first pec injection? lots of things to consider IMO.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    nothing serious, imo stay away from that area for awhile......i never hit pecs because there is simply no reason too.....too many other areas to hit.....no localized growth.......why jab a needle in your chest???

Sorry for being short with the details bros. I am shooting lr3 IGF-1, so abstrack, it was not heated, and asymmetrical1, localized growth is the MO of igf. Honestly, it is also the easiest injection i've ever done. This was my 5-6th and the first bit of side effect or pain I have felt. It is a great spot for igf for sure, but I wouldn't put over 1cc of anything in my pec, that's a bad idea.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    Sorry for being short with the details bros. I am shooting lr3 IGF-1, so abstrack, it was not heated, and asymmetrical1, localized growth is the MO of igf. Honestly, it is also the easiest injection i've ever done. This was my 5-6th and the first bit of side effect or pain I have felt. It is a great spot for igf for sure, but I wouldn't put over 1cc of anything in my pec, that's a bad idea.
    always go 2cc into pec with no prob

yeah it's the MO of winny too......let me know how it turns out

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    yeah it's the MO of winny too......let me know how it turns out

You think so? I am not sure about winny having the same results. I have heard so much controversy about winny spot inj over the years and my conclusion is that I'm just not sure. If I had some zanboms, IM spot would be the only way to use them, but I'm not rich. The cheapest winny is usually oral and from UG, so I usually will opt in that direction myself.

This is one reason that people will drink injectible winny, because people will have the same results either way in many cases. The popular convention is that the increased activity in the spot-inj muscle group, is actually from the needle piecing the muscle tissue. This would take a very long time to debate and I'm not sure I could figure it out either way.

You think so? I am not sure about winny having the same results. I have heard so much controversy about winny spot inj over the years and my conclusion is that I'm just not sure. If I had some zanboms, IM spot would be the only way to use them, but I'm not rich. The cheapest winny is usually oral and from UG, so I usually will opt in that direction myself.

This is one reason that people will drink injectible winny, because people will have the same results either way in many cases. The popular convention is that the increased activity in the spot-inj muscle group, is actually from the needle piecing the muscle tissue. This would take a very long time to debate and I'm not sure I could figure it out either way.
    true man, injecting a zambon ed for 6 weeks will set you back a few $$...i've ran winny many times and saw the best results from ed injects...but dont really know for sure because when i run winny im running 3-4 other types of gear too

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    true man, injecting a zambon ed for 6 weeks will set you back a few $$...i've ran winny many times and saw the best results from ed injects...but dont really know for sure because when i run winny im running 3-4 other types of gear too

me too, i've never just run winny, so who knows. considering a prop/fina/winny cycle, i'd rather keep the winny oral though. imagine shooting prop/fina in one shot, winny in another, then igf bilaterally pwo... goddam pin cushion if i ever heard of it.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    My first few pec injections hurt for several days afterwards. just a few days ago I nailed a nerve in my right pec. all is fine now -- the pain should go away soon.

Thread Information