joe_capone is offline Member

tribulus over rated??

im taking 2 grams daily now.. honestly id otn see much of a diffrence. ill bump to 4 grams during pct.. hopefuly it will work. ive been on cycle since july 14th and i havnt used hcg . is that bad? ill be on pct soon colmid/nolva/tribulus. should that help me recover well? or should i just get hcg now and extend my cycle past new years?

shiloh is offline Junior Member
    What does your cycle look like?

joe_capone is offline Member
    sust 500mg/week (eod)
    13 weeks finished
    winstrol 50mg ed 5 weeks
    finished
    now im off sust.. filling in the void b4 pct with prop 50mg/eod
    this is the second week.

I don't think HCG is nessesary for your cycle. It is mostly used for long or high dosed cycles that really shut you down. I would stick with your plan and run PCT after your prop bridge.

As far as trib goes, I will be using 4g/day during my next cycle but am switching to Tongkat Ali during PCT. Most say it is much stronger than trib.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shiloh
    As far as trib goes, I will be using 4g/day during my next cycle but am switching to Tongkat Ali during PCT. Most say it is much stronger than trib.
    Trib honestly never did much for me by itself. I have done tongkat during cycle and of course in PCT. During cycle I seem to get much better growth rates, but then last time I discontinued tongkat about 1 month into cycle, I did notice a slow down in growth rate. I understand some university in asia has a study that suggest tongkat keeps your free testosterone much higher when on steroids then steroids and no tongkat. In PCT I have had very good recoveries using tongkat but in PCT I dont chance anything and take 2 grams of trib each day along with clomid and tongkat. I dont know how much better it is to do tribulus along with tongkat or if its just a waste and tongkat is all that is needed.

Although tongkat will get you well into recovery faster, and it boosts testosterone enough to get you oily skin, etc, 900 to 1100 testosterone levels in your blood is only just high/normal for an 18 year old. When you take injectable testosterone its typical for you to have testosterone levels over 2500 so understand that tongkat only puts you within normal/high range.

Latimus is offline Banned
    I found trib to work very well.....especially with PCT....really helps the LH kick in...

uttyler dude is offline Associate Member
    trib works ok for me. what brand are you using?, never heard of tongkat, is that legal or illegal?

utt dude

Latimus is offline Banned
    only problem is that it seems to mess with your liver.....not good

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    only problem is that it seems to mess with your liver.....not good
    what trib or tongkat?

never heard of tongkat, is that legal or illegal?
    It's a legal herb (well vine actually) - ************* has it I think

IronGame is offline New Member
    From what I've found out so far, you'll need to mega-dose trib . .well, at least 4grams daily. Needs to be used in 8 week cycles.

I'm not on gear yet, but I DEFINITELY feel it increasing my libido. So, up the dose and see how that worls. Not everyoen reposnds to trib the same way.

Juice Weasel is offline New Member
    tribulus is ok for post cycle, but in young men under 25-28 it really wont boost test levels, glands are already pumping out as much as they can pre- 30 years old...

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    I use 4g a day for PCT.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Weasel
    tribulus is ok for post cycle, but in young men under 25-28 it really wont boost test levels, glands are already pumping out as much as they can pre- 30 years old...
    There was a study in Asia and they found the highest ever recorded natural level of testosterone was from a 22 year old Phillipino taking 5 grams tongkat ali a day and he registered a blood level of testosterone over 2400. They studied him when he went off the tongkat and his blood levels went down to 980.

Thread Information